Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mirrors Auto-fold When Ignition Turned Off

yep,, its been done, and severaloff us have this mod.. details can be found in the search pages somewhere, also geoffers is the man who did a lot of ours, and Scorpian has a friend that can do this for you..

yep,, its been done, and severaloff us have this mod..  details can be found in the search pages somewhere,  also geoffers is the man who did a lot of ours, and Scorpian has a friend that can do this for you..

Cant advertise services offered by me.....tis not allowed :)

Mine does it along with the windows/sunroof.
you can do this with the alarm, but dont know about ignition.

HOW????

I too would love for the mirrors to fold in automatically when I'm done with driving!! Now in auto pilot and press the button each time!!

Mine is done with the addition of full closure(from Lexus key fob),and you can do it so it works from the ignition....

Dont ask how coz i aint got a clue,i have difficulty in wiring a house hold plug :blush:

oooooooooooooohhh, nice, who did that for you?

I did a search of the site, but didnt come up with anything.

Full closure with folding mirrors, now that is bling!

I'd be willing to pay for this!

yep,, its been done, and severaloff us have this mod.. details can be found in the search pages somewhere, also geoffers is the man who did a lot of ours, and Scorpian has a friend that can do this for you..

I've just done the search and found the 5 page posting of when this was first achieved. Way out of my league so big time respect to all those who have had a go and achieved their goal.

If I attempted that, I'd be shorting everything out, blowing fuses like there was tomorrow or the end result would be switching my fog lights on with my key fob or something!! I'll reside to pressing the button each time!!!!

Mine is done with the addition of full closure(from Lexus key fob),and you can do it so it works from the ignition....

Dont ask how coz i aint got a clue,i have difficulty in wiring a house hold plug :blush:

you're just the tea boy :lol::lol::lol:

oooooooooooooohhh, nice, who did that for you?

And a fine cup of tea i make too. :P

Nick my mate does it. :D

would advise to activate mirror closure on alarm and not ignition

for two reasons

1. means you can open the door to get out and still use the mirrors as an aid

2. when you see the mirrors fold you now the alarm has been set

geoffers did some drawings once , take these to any decent alarm people and they would be able to make one up

I've just done the search and found the 5 page posting of when this was first achieved. Way out of my league so big time respect to all those who have had a go and achieved their goal.

If I attempted that, I'd be shorting everything out, blowing fuses like there was tomorrow or the end result would be switching my fog lights on with my key fob or something!! I'll reside to pressing the button each time!!!!

put me out of my misery, whats the link? :hehe: