MrADeveci

Do we like the new forum(s) ?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Do we like the new forum(s) ?

• YES
    • NO
    • Don't Care!
    • New ? is this a toothpaste ?

Well I voted Hate, though that is a bit strong a feeling, as I dont HATE it, I just dislike it. I put this down to being more used to the vBulletin BBS system, the Innovision BBS just looks old irrespective of the colour scheme..

That said, if it does the job then it's fine and as long as it makes the Admin's task easier then thats fine too...

Like I said, hate is too strong a classification, maybe Mr Scarface needs an intermediate answer :)

*edit*

Almost forgot....

Thanks for the hard work put in so far in the BBS :)

I like it. I think it looks fresher and sharper. Also think that it is easier to navigate.

Linking up to other forums is quicker.

The new ALBUM feature seems a really good idea.

Overall I think it is a job well done and to the Admin guys that did it they all deserve a pat on the back.

Gets my vote anyway

Terry

after 3 years my skins like leather

as for colour.. well its like asking what colour do you like.

I admit i prefered the cream.. but this is alot of hard work evertime we do an upgrade.

give it a few weeks and you guys would have forggotten all about it

I like the new site, like the colours and now things like Todays Active posts are on both the top and bottom, its kept the nice things from the old size. Definately looks fresher and cleaner.

Only think I would say its now bordering on information clutter. If there are anymore revamps planned in the future, I would do anything to put more buttons or info on any one page as it will almost get to the point where you can't find the simple things you want.

But a thumbs up from me!!! (for what its worth)

I like the new site, like the colours and now things like Todays Active posts are on both the top and bottom, its kept the nice things from the old size. Definately looks fresher and cleaner.

Only think I would say its now bordering on information clutter. If there are anymore revamps planned in the future, I would do anything to put more buttons or info on any one page as it will almost get to the point where you can't find the simple things you want.

Apologies, my typing earlier was poor. "Nice things from the old size", mean't to say site and "I would do anything to put more buttons", it mean't to say wouldn't.

Don't worry about the beer, on my sixth now ;)

Question for the admin fellas, on the Last Click page, there are now Guest users and just blank users - what are they? Are they search engine robots?

Don't worry about the beer, on my sixth now ;)

Question for the admin fellas, on the Last Click page, there are now Guest users and just blank users - what are they? Are they search engine robots?

yes they are mate