Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is210 Is On The Road...............

DaveEllen

one question. seeing as the power has been upped quite a bit im interested in knowing how the IS200 chassis copes and what you have had to do to get it to accomodate it? i.e can the power be put down without it stepping out, wheels spinning etc. Although i assume that the racelogic traction control will be sorting a fair few of those conditions. but as the chassis was designed for half that power i wud have thought i might put up a little fight.

I find that the supercharger alone causes enoguth problems for grip in the wet as it is, lol.

Dont think TTE uprated the chassis to accomodate the Supercharged V8,so i would say it can take it.

was more thinking about uprated bushes etc. Cant wait to see it all running. roll on the Bluewater meet!

all bushes have been done (TRD) when I put the edfc on to the stiffest setting its like a go kart.

as i get used to it (even using only 3500rpm) it feels perkier (NOS tannks are out :sick: ) so the head mods must work as well as the lighten f/wheel...

cant wait

one question. seeing as the power has been upped quite a bit im interested in knowing how the IS200 chassis copes and what you have had to do to get it to accomodate it? i.e can the power be put down without it stepping out, wheels spinning etc. Although i assume that the racelogic traction control will be sorting a fair few of those conditions. but as the chassis was designed for half that power i wud have thought i might put up a little fight.

I find that the supercharger alone causes enoguth problems for grip in the wet as it is, lol.

thats not the supercharger causing problems, its that big clumpy thing on the end of your right leg :P

Off to get the uprated intercooler measured up tomorrow :whistling: this will fill the lower grill completely and be deeper. No wasted space behind the bumper :whistling:

Running in is going well only problems are a difficult 1st to 2nd when cold which Mark will sort out when the next stuff is done. The quick shift is now silent as well...

Got overtaken by a L reg Metro diesel :sick: the other day on the M25

BTW any :question: on the conversion....when Mrs E is out of earshot :blush: twas in for a faulty ECU :crybaby::crybaby:

Running in is going well only problems are a difficult 1st to 2nd when cold which Mark will sort out when the next stuff is done. The quick shift is now silent as well...

Dave or Mark, how do you guys make the Quick Shift silent?

BTW any  on the conversion....when Mrs E is out of earshot  twas in for a faulty ECU  

Oh oh ... :ph34r::nuke::hehe:

:crybaby::blush::crybaby::blush::crybaby::blush::geek::blush::tomato::tomato: :D :D :D

dave..... i think you are guilty of over-use of smilies

tony ...just fitted my quick shift , and not a sound comes from it , fitted as per instructions :lookaround:

progress report....as I progress towards 1000 miles :whistling:

Sure it feels perkier from 3500-4000 which could be the reworked head and extra 100cc :crybaby: cant remember how she felt before tho :duh:

Will be fitting a bigger intercooler shortly as well..................

Had the tracking/camber etc done y/day she feels much sharper....

place was in Bromley (441 Bromely Rd) cost £40 took em an hour...all computerised with a nice pic showing before & after readings :mat:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links