Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rear Wiper.

I have just had my RX300 back to the dealer for the 4th time regarding the wipers, front and rear, it is only 5mts old. They 1st changed the rubbers on the front ones because of streaking but it still peristed. They then told me they were going to order new wiper arms and would call me in a few days, five weeks go by and I call in there only to be told there is a problem with supply and they would have to take them off a new car?(What about the poor guy in the new car), I am still waiting.

Whilst there I mentioned that the rear wiper is noisy and patchy, the sales manager told me it is a fault that Lexus are aware of, something to do with the curveture of the rear window, and the are trying to come up with a mod.

Anyone else have these problems, are they particular to the current model?

No problems here, I have to repalce them soon as they are wearing out and living near the sea always make them last much less because of the salty air.

At a certain moment I had noisy wipers; because the peoiple who cleaned the car used a finish wax on the windows which make wipers noisy.

I have one smaller problem with the waterspray nozzle on the back window... because of dirt getting all the way up underneath the spoiler, the get blocked frequently...

No problems here, I have to repalce them soon as they are wearing out and living near the sea always make them last much less because of the salty air.

At a certain moment I had noisy wipers; because the peoiple who cleaned the car used a finish wax on the windows which make wipers noisy.

I have one smaller problem with the waterspray nozzle on the back window... because of dirt getting all the way up underneath the spoiler, the get blocked frequently...

Try using ordinary vinager that you use for salads etc on the screen via a cloth, should remove the wax on the screen

Realspeed

• 2 weeks later...