Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just Been Pulled! Legal Eagles?

Bison

Funny that the Police didn't mention being able to be seen when they pulled me! in fact they said they pulled me cos the car stood out, so they obviously seen me coming!

Also did I forget to mention that my Kicker Solo-barics kick out around 144db of Bass?? If they can't see me coming they should bloody well here me. End of Story!

Bison

There are a number of drivers going round Wycombe trying to look cool with lots of bass, music as loud as whats sounds stupid, windows down when its freezing, various lights on their cars (normally fog lights when its clear visibility) and generally giving it all the attitude. The funny thing is they think they look cool but to everyone on the outside of the car, they just look the biggest wowwypops to grace the earth.

Very safe and sensible drivers, they are not and probably would be oblivious to anything they hit anyway cos they are too wrapped up in how cool they are trying to look!!

People,

I think a moderator should consider closing this topic.

Firstly, - those who have experienced a death or an injured family member would only appreciate the after math and trauma that is suffered with being run over by cars.

I will say this with great confidence, and will challange anyone who decides that they know best.

I deal with accidents all day, everyday. - From fatals, to minor damage onlys.

If and WHEN you ever see someone who has just been run over, and half of there limbs have been splattered across the carriageway, then .. and only THEN you may sit down and think

"I should pay more attention to the road"

"I should be able to be seen, as well as SEE OTHERS"

"I shouldn't be speed excessivly, for no reason"

There are a LOT of things that will go through your head, .... but these will only ever go through your head if you EXPERIENCE THEM.

I really do hope that no one hear experiences them, and for those who have, I am with you, and you have my sympathy - as I know exactly where you are comming from.

As for the rest of this topic, it started out as side lights, and is going to end up in arguments, and people getting hurt.

SO>

Don't drive because you look cool

Put your head lights ON when it's dark.

Don't play your music so LOUD that you can't hear your self think, never mind the ambulance that is trying to get past to save a dying person.

Don't just recline your seat all the way back to look COOL, because you won't see the four (4) year old walk in front of you.

Anyone wants to challange any of my comments, and has anything else to say - PM ME.

Don't publish any more on this topic.

THANK U

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links