Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

This Will Leave You Thinking!

TheDon

Also they gotta have faked the moon landings, coz mr buzz aldrin (think thats how you spell it) would be glowing like a lightbulb at night from all the radiation he would have absorbed! lol. he would be a little bit dead me thinks!

plus all the shaddows, etc etc its all just plain wrong

I'll wait until I figure out how these guys could pilot a big jet after training on light aircraft....

erm, the terrorists who crashed their planes into the WTC had been on the same training course. They seemed pretty competent... or are you saying that they were actually aiming for something else but they were so bad that they hit the WTC by mistake... or maybe they were FBI missiles too? or maybe it was all made by aliens at Area 51 on the same stage where they faked the moon landings?

LOL.. there you go assuming that these guys were flying the aircraft..my friend I know from experience that training on a twin engine jet and converting to 4 engine jet .. .. is not easy.. been there..to fly with such accuracy requires a few more flying hours than they had..especially having to bank that jet and aim at the tower..

analogy with the house.. its easier for house owner to put the pieces together because they know what house should look like.. in this case those that know what went on can find it easy to hide the truth

LOL.. there you go assuming that these guys were flying the aircraft..my friend I  know from experience that training on a twin engine jet  and converting to 4 engine jet .. .. is not easy.. been there..to fly with such accuracy requires a few more flying hours than they had..especially having to bank that jet and aim at the tower..

So do you think that what happened at the WTC was also a conspiracy?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links