Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

This Will Leave You Thinking!

TheDon

apart from all the alledged people on the airplane gone missing,,

another question, 'witnesses' say that something went past them that sounded liek a missile,, i wonder how many of them have actually heard a missle fly past them..

apart from all the alledged people on the airplane gone missing,,

another question, 'witnesses' say that something went past them that sounded liek a missile,, i wonder how many of them have actually heard a missle fly past them..

:lol::lol: I think they have seen plenty of action movies to know :whistling::whistling::lol::lol:

A small craft made up of lighter materials would certainly have smaller parts left behind than say the boing tho. and due to the fact that military planes are made up mostly of composite fibres and materials would suggest further that it was a military plane that impacted. potentialy carrying a payload of weapons.

Cordite has an extremely distinctive smell that is not easy to confuse with any other, and potentialy what made it through the walls? there are plenty of bombs that have delayed fuses and that are designed to go through bunkers etc. so that may explain the sheer amoung of structural damage incurred to the pentagon too.

Maybe ya have guessed i served some time in the military weapons sector, lol.

Perhaps it was a fighter piliot that was supportive of osama??

Also on that video he is going pretty fast and is pretty small -

the speeds he would be going were at least 530 mph or 848 Kilometers per hour.

848 - distance (km) traveled in one hour

14.13333 - Distance (km) traveled in one minuite

235.5555 - Distance in meters traveled in one second !!!!!!

Also that second missile noise might have been them trying to shoot down their own plane! heck this is america!

Perhaps it was a fighter piliot that was supportive of osama??

Also on that video he is going pretty fast and is pretty small -

the speeds he would be going were at least 530 mph or 848 Kilometers per hour.

848 - distance (km) traveled in one hour

14.13333 - Distance (km) traveled in one minuite

235.5555 - Distance in meters traveled in one second !!!!!!

Also that second missile noise might have been them trying to shoot down their own plane! heck this is america!

Lol we are all making assumptions that these aircrafts were manned!!! What if they were all unmanned :whistling::whistling:

as with everything on that day..........America has alot of unanswerd questions.

even the Pittsburgh plane is suspicious..............how can a plane that is supposed to have been forced into the ground........loose and engine 5 miles earlier, and create a debris field from the 5 mile point to the point of impact.

i tell you how.

it was shot down, not forced down by the passengers

Why would they fire a missile at the pentagon.............to add fuel to the fire to justify war? or am i being pessimistic or neive? :huh:

Dam good question why fire at the pentagon (a primarily military building)

How far away is the white house? Why would terrorist hit pentagon rather than where the politicians are?

I saw this a while ago... and came up with the following conclusion:

After the two planes hit the tower, this one (flight 77 i think) was off course and heading for Washington..

Now, standard procedure in the US is if a commercial jet goes off course and out of contact - they send fighters to intercept..

My belief is that they shot this flight down, to stop it getting to washington - but faked the pentagon hit (probably a smaller jet) to 'cover it up'..

I mean:

a. it hit an upopulated area of the pentagon

b. the other strikes were on civilians - why the CIA?

Just my 2 cents

and do we honestly believe that the pentagon is not a protected airspace that would not have been on FULL alert after the towers!

Who here honestly believes that a plane/missile not of american military origin would have been able to penetrate the defenses?

America just re-elected the worlds biggest weapon of mass destruction last night, can we ever believe what they say or do ever again!

I have no theory on what happened at the Pentagon that day other than it was very strange.

I suspect we shall never know the truth, but the suggestion on the snopes.com website that something simply cannot be true if it means "the American government is lying" is fundamentaly flawed. Government agencies (not just America) have lied to their citizens in the past, and will continue to lie in the future.

"Not conclusive?"  :duh:

I agree with TheDon its not conclusive..As we all know how the mind of "civilised man" works..we can all make the pieces fit after the event. Test yourself on a jigsaw puzzle..which would you complete quickest? a jigsaw of my house or a jigsaw of your house..

I'll wait until I figure out how these guys could pilot a big jet after training on light aircraft....

I agree with TheDon its not conclusive..As we all know how the mind of "civilised man" works..we can all make the pieces fit after the event.

I thought the fact that all those people died was enough proof - or maybe they've all had their memories erased and moved to Canada. :duh:

There was a documentary on Channel Five not so long ago that proved beyond any doubt that Flight 77 did hit the Pentagon.

Test yourself on a jigsaw puzzle..which would you complete quickest? a jigsaw of my house or a jigsaw of your house..

Depends on how simple or complicated your house is doesn't it? I'm a bit lost on the analogy to be honest.

I'll wait until I figure out how these guys could pilot a big jet after training on light aircraft....

erm, the terrorists who crashed their planes into the WTC had been on the same training course. They seemed pretty competent... or are you saying that they were actually aiming for something else but they were so bad that they hit the WTC by mistake... or maybe they were FBI missiles too? or maybe it was all made by aliens at Area 51 on the same stage where they faked the moon landings?

well in the endf the govenment have the power to "create identities" of people who died. Its not unlike america to falsify things is it.

They have the computer systems to invent idetitys.

Also how can ANYTHING on channel 5 be taken seriously! lol its the TV equivelant of the SUN.

Like was said before, we will never know and they will never let us know.

All i do know is i dont trust them one bit!