Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Member!

Zorlac

Great site. Thought Id say hello. Just got a '92 Aristo twin turbo in silver. V.fast for such a big and luxury car. Was running a V8 Soarer. Lovely car, but needed 4 doors so the Aristo seemed logical. Are the mk1's known as Vertex or is it only the mkII's? I want to get some new rims. Does anyone know how wide I can go on a Mk1 without modding the car? Cheers!

Welcome to the Club, have you any piccs of your motor, not very oftern you here of a Silver Aristo TT

He means a MK1 :)

I've just recently bought a MKII Aristo V300 Vertex for my parents 25th...I can tell you one thing...everyone who has seen it so far has been nothing but impressed. BTW Welcome to the forum even though I'm new to the forum too :).

Thanx for the welcome. Think I met some of you lot maybe at your Donnington meet in the summer? I just happened to be walking past and saw loads of Lexus's so I came over and said hello. Norkep do you remember a youngish guy with spikey hair being fascinated by your car and asking you loads of questions about it?

Have to confess - no, but I had been drinking as well, do remember speaking to a few ppls, will remember when I next meet you.

Did you get the info you needed for the offset on the alloy's :winky:

Yes I do remember you now, that was at our BBQ. You were looking at getting one, from your other post - TIF, you got the Silver '92

Edited by norkep

I remember you as well mate, that was funny as ****, the look on your face when you said you wanted an Aristo and we said - there's one :lol:

How was the show anyway?

Welcome to LOC anyway :)

Ha ha you lot have got good memories. All the cars looked mint. Yeah that was so funny, I was going on about tt Aristos and there was one 15 ft away from me! The show was good, especially the 'suicide girls'!! Yeah got the offset info, just need to figure out how wide i can go without having to mess about with spacers etc.

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...