Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

It's Time To Go

DUNCAN

Well guys and gals,

I've seen my new car and arranged a trade-in deal.

The Lex will be gone next week some time :crybaby:

I'm sorry to see it go with all the hard work thats gone into it, but its time to move on.

I'd like to still stay in touch with you all and still come to a few meets, if thats ok.

PS: I may have some goodies for sale later on in the week. :ph34r:

Take care

DUNCAN. :)

I HAVE TWO VEBA SCREENS FITTED IN THE HEADRESTS. IF ANYONE WANTS TO MAKE ME AN OFFER. YOU'LL HAVE TO BE VERY QUICK THOUGH COZ THE CARS GOING SOON AND I WOULD NEED YOUR HEADRESTS AS PART EX.

It'll be a real shame to see such a stunning car go, especially after all the hard work you've put into it

make sure you keep coming onto the boards, and hopefully you'll turn up to some meets as well, you'll always be welcome lex or no lex (in fact, the only 2 times i've ever met Maz he's been in a corsa and a b*w :P

Shame to see her go mate, so what is the next motor you'll be working wonders with?

Will hopefully see you at a meet soon mate :)

@Steve, what are you going for then fella?

:o

Nice choice - didn't you mention at TOTB when we were looking at the Black one that you were thinking about a Skyline?

Will just be ever so slightly quicker then :driving:

Looking forward to seeing you in that one mate :)

Well guys and gals,

I've seen my new car and arranged a trade-in deal.

The Lex will be gone next week some time  :crybaby:

PS: I may have some goodies for sale later on in the week.  :ph34r:

Take care

DUNCAN.  :)

That's sad news mate :crybaby: but a new beginning B)

Modded Skyline.... soon to be even more modded no doubt.

Awesome beasts but have to say looks not to my taste :blush:

Now let's see all the vultures swoop in for bits + pieces :)

Do stick around though :driving:

good choice on replacement duncan

sure you will stay around these forums

i need to move on aswell but need to sell my IS 1st!! :(  :blink:

:offtopic: I'm surprised you still haven't sold it yet Mitch :unsure: Have you been advertising elsewhere, Autotrader, eBay etc :question::question:

Sad to see you selling a very nice IS :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: , hope the new owner will take good care of it :whistling::whistling::whistling: , and the new one you getting, i thought you will go for a Skyline, as you been very keen on them before, so please do joint us whenever we have a meet, and dont forget, i want a spin in your new car, i will bring a helmet and a plastic bag with me just in case, hehe :D :D :D :D

make sure you keep coming onto the boards, and hopefully you'll turn up to some meets as well, you'll always be welcome lex or no lex (in fact, the only 2 times i've ever met Maz he's been in a corsa and a b*w :P

Hopefully Steve, i will be coming in the Lex at the next meet.... :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

great choice, i'd love one. I doubt I could afford the insurance let alone the actual car! Be sure to get some pics up asap!

one question, whats the fuel consumption like on them? obviously its low but just wondering what the difference was with the IS

o no! the skyline finally got you in the end then mate, you just couldnt resist!

shame to see your is go dunc, best example i've seen, looks so sweet mate, but just think how much faster you'll be going next week :yahoo: