Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Top Gear Survey

Just looked at the results from the survey and the IS has come third (which is the same as last year is it?)

However, the thing I'm confused about is even though its rated so high, its not in the top 10 for 'Would you buy this car again?'

So I was wondering what the general consensus on here is, love the car, but wouldn't buy another? ;)

To be honest I probably wouldn't buy another 200 - not as they are currently anyway, don't see the reason to change for another IS200, doesn't make sense to me.

I am considering the 300 definitely for modification purposes, but if a nice Aristo pops up when I'm looking next I could be tempted!

Yeah that makes sense, I doubt I'd buy another either but how many people would actually just go and buy the same car again. I was thinking along the lines of if car was written off or the like, would you buy the same car again? :unsure:

Lexus came out top overall. Mercedes came 29th out of 34.

:o

We had a Merc in Germany and to be honest I liked it, couldn't fault the car in anyway, it was a nice ride!

Hope they sort that out - most of my relatives are Mercedes fans and must have had dozens now between them and they've never really had any problems, but saying that they never have the cars longer than 12 months, don't know how they do it!!!