Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Driving The Rs200

Plex

:D I have just picked up my Altezza from Scott in Warrington :)

What can I say :D :D :D :D

Those Endless coil overs do ride very nice!! And the growl of that TRD exhaust, for the first time in umpteen years I turned the stereo down and listen to a car exhaust ..how sad is that....not at all :lol: This car will only stop growling when it sits above 95. Only bad part of being on the M6 in a lowered Black Tezza with the new Altezza Sports and Prestige badge is that those behind you try to get in the back set to read the badge..those on the inside lane wont let you in because they want to see what it is as well and of course the car growls like a caged tiger trying to get away. So I had to unleash the beast :driving: Oh the brakes work well Scott

when a few drivers thought the speed limit was below 3 figures...

Absolutely beautiful job Mr Scott!!! The beast is in pristine condition, Gr8 job

Fitting Clifford Avant garde over weekend to keep the beast safe!!!

:D  I have just picked up my Altezza from Scott in Warrington  :)

What can I say  :D  :D  :D  :D

Those Endless coil overs do ride very nice!! And the growl of that TRD exhaust, for the first time in umpteen years I turned the stereo down and listen to a car exhaust ..how sad is that....not at all :lol:  This car will only stop growling when it sits above 95. Only bad part of being on the M6 in a lowered Black Tezza with the new Altezza Sports and Prestige badge is that those behind you try to get in the back set to read the badge..those on the inside lane wont let you in because they want to see what it is as well and of course the car growls like a caged tiger trying to get away. So I had to unleash the beast  :driving: Oh the brakes work well Scott

when a few drivers thought the speed limit was below 3 figures...

Absolutely beautiful job Mr Scott!!! The beast is in pristine condition, Gr8 job

Fitting Clifford Avant garde over weekend to keep the beast safe!!!

Wow!! Thats great news Plex! As I'm in Swindon (not too far away) maybe our paths will cross eh?

oh yeah

this threads useless without pics!

Glad you've got the 'tezz. Take it from me Plex, you'll keep on enjoying it. I bought mine exactly 1 year ago, and it hasn't dulled yet.

Looking forward to seeing the pics, especially now work has settled down to a more manageble level. :mat:

Glad you've got the 'tezz. Take it from me Plex, you'll keep on enjoying it. I bought mine exactly 1 year ago, and it hasn't dulled yet.

Looking forward to seeing the pics, especially now work has settled down to a more manageble level. :mat:

Shot, did the lightened flywheel come with the car?

How do you find it in stop start traffic?

95!! Clive, you told me you were gonna take it easy!! lol

Glad you happy mate.... worth the wait huh mate?? :blush:

Better get used to people staring at her mate, as it will probably cause a few accidents.... especially if you keep her as shiny as when you picked her up!! ( Maguiars ONLY!! ) ...lol

Happy motoring,... :driving:

Guest mark_tsang

speaking of pictures where are yours Oli ?

Wow!! Thats great news Plex! As I'm in Swindon (not too far away) maybe our paths will cross eh?

oh yeah

this threads useless without pics!

Ah!  Welcome to the real world,where nothing exists below 5000rpm!! :D

Altezzas take to superchargers very well.....

Ain't that the TRUTH :crybaby:

Not for long, S/C on the way... I already have NOS too..

I think around Feb i should be runing total potential of 400BHP :winky: :driving: :D

I think around Feb i should be runing total potential of 400BHP :winky: :driving: :D

:driving: The Tezza def dont like low revs. Acts like a spoilt brat when u are in traffic or 30mph zone. Has to be in 4th gear for those crawls.

Dam Mr S.. 400BHP..u making new movie called not fast enuff but still furious??

Scott has a little info about how the Tezza could get to 286BHP withouts/c or turbo :whistling::whistling: oops sorry Scott..me and ma big mouth

:driving: The Tezza def dont like low revs. Acts like a spoilt brat when u are in traffic or 30mph zone. Has to be in 4th gear for those crawls.

Dam Mr S.. 400BHP..u making new movie called not fast enuff but still furious??

Scott has a little info about how the Tezza could get to 286BHP withouts/c or turbo :whistling::whistling: oops sorry Scott..me and ma big mouth

toda ITB's'

got one set ordered

i wish

Glad your happy though mate, i was chuffed to bits, till i got left behind at traffic lights lol.

HP isn't what it needs... just needs right good SMACK up the back side (TORQUE!!)

NOS is good though, i struggle to keep it straight in the dry with 100bhp jets :lol: