Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Under Eyelids

Sadley shes not on offer Scarface... I already asked!!!

Stuart

Hmm well ... on a serious level, I think that if you were to have the under and over eylids fitted, it would kinda make the lights look more rounded, and to be honest - it would look like a B*W !

That's my opinion anyway .......

Well .... to be honest mate .... I kind of drifted off ... and forgot all about it :duh:

But I'm still up for a new spoiler I think ...... at the mo it's favourites for the Is300 lip style spoiler with the brake light ... that's nice.

I have to see it in the flesh first though !

Hmm... :duh: Not too sure what to make of that, do you know its something that may grow on me. Like you said about the spoiler, would have to see it in the flesh.

Your cars looking good, I do like that styling kit, especialy with the 18" wheels, thats the only thing I regret about buying mine... Diddnt get the 18's :shutit:

Stuart

Hmm...  :duh:  Not too sure what to make of that, do you know its something that may grow on me. Like you said about the spoiler, would have to see it in the flesh.

Your cars looking good, I do like that styling kit, especialy with the 18" wheels, thats the only thing I regret about buying mine... Diddnt get the 18's  :shutit:

Stuart

I've got some wheels for sale!!!.....with new boots 225/35/18

These..... :) ..5Zigen G Force RSX-6

Thanks Scorpion

They're not realy my cup of tea, Im after the standard sport wheels, just not to happy about how long they would last, mine are still under warrenty for another 2 years, so unless I bought some 18's from Lex they wouldnt be under my warrenty, would they???

Cheers.

Stuart