Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gaydon 2005

o0O555O0o

Yes this event is a cracker... we started this event 3 years ago and gets bigger every time.

Although it may be a small fee to get in next year.. only a few quid as we are being charged for the car park... thats if we decide to use gaydon

However, Be aware that on the horizon is a really good meet in May and is gonna be big one. More news soon!

Oh and JAE may not be at billing next year either... instaed will be based in the east of england... I think it will also be an airfield or track.. cannot remember which.

With regards to JAE, have you thought of either the Suffolk Showground at Ipswich or the Norfolk Showground at Norwich?

Just an idea for a venue!

Keep us posted about Gaydon, I'll be there, and may even bring the little'un for the day too!

Stu

If a new venue is chosen I'm sure the coordinators will bare in mind that Gaydon / Billing are ideal for their accessibility for pretty much the whole country, venues in the midlands are pretty much ideal, but i know its a trade off against cost. :duh:

The showgrounds are quite big, and could accomodate the JAE equivalent easily, maybe even more, and both are just off major roads.

The Norfolk showground is just off the A47, which comes across from the A1 at Peterborough

The Suffolk showground is just off the A14 at Ipswich, which comes across from the midlands at Northhampton

As i said, just some food for thought!

Stu

I think JAE will be based in peteborough... need to get more info from claire from the organisation.

Also Gaydon may change venuw for the better... not to make it cost saving. We are looking at launching something pretty big.. I am just not in the position to say what yet until it is all confirmed.

• 5 weeks later...

Patience is a virtue!

We've got a rough list of events and I'll be working through to set things up and announce. I'm trying to do this in the next week or so as I'm likely to be out of action early on in the New Year.

Watch this space anyway! I'll aim to get a list of events and then obviously post more details on each as it draws closer to the dates.

Glad there's some enthusiasm and I'll look forward to coming along and seeing everyone when I'm back up to speed!

• 1 month later...