Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Toyota Badge For The Aristo Grille

skeet94

Hey everybody,

I've got a bit of an aesthetic problem lol...I've got a 1998 Toyota Aristo and well I've got a Lexus grille on the front with the Toyota Badges all around in the rear. At the least it's not my preference to have it like this...I'd rather the car had the Toyota badge. Anybody know where I can pick up the actual Toyota badge for the front grille on the Aristo or any Lexus GS300? From what I can see it's a straight replacement is it not?

Thanks,

Mitul.

Hey everybody,

I've got a bit of an aesthetic problem lol...I've got a 1998 Toyota Aristo and well I've got a Lexus grille on the front with the Toyota Badges all around in the rear. At the least it's not my preference to have it like this...I'd rather the car had the Toyota badge. Anybody know where I can pick up the actual Toyota badge for the front grille on the Aristo or any Lexus GS300? From what I can see it's a straight replacement is it not?

Thanks,

Mitul.

It's is a direct replacement. I have swapped them before (when I wanted an all around Lexus badge), but now I've gone with an AB Flug cf grill so I am completely debadged.

:)

LOL, you don't want my toyota badges man. I live 10,000 km away from you, the shipping alone would cost more than the badges. You'd be better off going to a Toyota dealership and get them. They should be pretty similar or identical for most other cars. I know Toyota doesn't make them in all different sizes for the grills. It would be economically unsound.