Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dsr Undebody Leds

jdmparts_guru

I think they actually look really nice ..... much better than neons yes !

How much were they, and how long did it take to install ... etc....

They are illegal to drive with them on in the UK, don't know about the HK !

They are not supposed to be the "cooler, less rice" version of neon. They are supposed to only turn on when you unlock your car through your remote or when you open your door to illuminate the entrance area around your car, especially nifty and safer when the surrounding area around you is very dark and unlit. You don't want to be steppin' into the dog poop now, do you? hehehehe.

Chav? You're kidding?

I saw these over at ClubLexus a while back and I think they look really good, saw a couple of pics where they didn't line up right and they looked *******.

How much are we looking at Alex? Are they a generic fit or specific for the GS? The last one's I saw were GS specific I think.

Very nice motor there Alex :)

Not my cup of tea, but look nice.

I didn't think any specific laws have been passed yet as long as you can't see the light source?

They are illegal to drive with them on in the UK, don't know about the HK !

They are not supposed to be the "cooler, less rice" version of neon.  They are supposed to only turn on when you unlock your car through your remote or when you open your door to illuminate the entrance area around your car, especially nifty and safer when the surrounding area around you is very dark and unlit.  You don't want to be steppin' into the dog poop now, do you? hehehehe.

I like the idea of that B)

They are not supposed to be the "cooler, less rice" version of neon.  They are supposed to only turn on when you unlock your car through your remote or when you open your door to illuminate the entrance area around your car, especially nifty and safer when the surrounding area around you is very dark and unlit.  You don't want to be steppin' into the dog poop now, do you? hehehehe.

I like the idea of that B)

i agree too that is the most sensible use of those lights apart from if your car is on a stand at a show in a dimly lit room.

:whistling: Only extra lights I could do with is 2 flashing blue ones in front grill so 65 mphers in outside lanes of motorway can move over in time for me to overtake

• 3 weeks later...

just n oticed this thread! look OK not something i get or atleast not now, may of done few yrs ago well f&f style neon ones! if these are the latest craze (as f&f neon ones few yrs ago) then the saxo/fiesta boys all be buying them for the cars soon! as long as the car isnt too low i know lot of people that had neon lights but lot of them did have got them either damaged from car being lowered or water getting to it due to not well made!

last time i read through the regulations regarding lighting to vehicles it didnt mention specificaly the prohibition of under car lighting.

Altho i could see there being a problem if they were blue, green etc etc.

and as they are indirect lighting (i.e) not lighting up infront or behind the vehicle i cant see why there would be a problem with them.

Altho im not having them on my car as neons, but i realy like the idea of floor illuminating lights! very nice touch!

i heard a while ago under car lighting is legal providing it is not visible! i.e. you cannot see it easily or at all!

last time i read through the regulations regarding lighting to vehicles it didnt mention specificaly the prohibition of under car lighting.

Altho i could see there being a problem if they were blue, green etc etc.

and as they are indirect lighting (i.e) not lighting up infront or behind the vehicle i cant see why there would be a problem with them.

Altho im not having them on my car as neons, but i realy like the idea of floor illuminating lights! very nice touch!