Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Euro Disney

mudzs

Going to euro disney on wednesday for the first time ,any advice on what should be at the top of the list of things to do ,only there for 4 days so want to cram as much in as possible and not miss anything ,staying in the disneyland hotel so should be good :)

Go to the studios, there is a car show that was the best thing there - little corsas doing donuts/ ramps etc

:) is this at euro disney as i thought it was just the one in america that did this show

I went back in summer of 2002, i would assume that its still there (euro) as it was the best thing there

Thanks for asking it was the nuts ,hotel was a1 got upgraded into some special part of the hotel ,room had a balcony that overlooked the park ,even had your own card for the lift so no one else could access that part of the hotel,then the lift took you straight into the park .as for disney itself cant wait to go back the kids had the time of their lives breakfast with micky etc.aerosmith roller coaster was the highlight for me the acelaration was damm quick . i can not fault it apart from the mini bar in the room £3 for a packet of smarties was a bit steep.french people are very polite and the only oik i see spit in 4 days was british ,why do we stand out like a sore thumb on holiday could it be the tracksuit and the stinky trainers and the big gob going all the time (rant over) .left hotel to come home at 5.30 pm and was back indoors at 8.15 ,them trains are damm fast 180mph so i was told.