• 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61-70
    • 71-80
    • 81-90

• 4 weeks later...

I remember thinking to myself before I could drive, I want a MR2 by the time im 21. I also thought, bugger you must be doing ok if you can afford a Lex though. Some things happened in my life which caused alot of grief and I didn't expect to be driving for a long time and ruled it out. 2 Years later and 2 other cars gone, Im a very proud owner of IS 200!!!

Funny how things work out. :P

well i am 28 and going backwards :D

mind you i can freely admit i spent an extraordinary amount on cars when i was 18 my first motor was a cossie rs500 must have got refined with age because i much prefer my lex now

Im probably the youngest now im only 19!!

19 and proud!!!!

:o

19 and driving an IS?

At that age I spent all my money on women and beer, actually I still do 7 years later :blush:

I'm amazed there are so many youngsters driving the IS, nearly everyone I've seen in the local area in an IS is old (except for the one's I know from here!)

There is a nice GS430 kicking about though with the number plate L3XSS - I'm going to get a flyer on there one day :)

where do you get the money from to drive a car at that age anyway... :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 months later...

interesting how it compares to the data has about its marketing demographics....

so if you buy a new lexus you`re older mdeian band than a bm/merc etc driver

if you buy a 2nd hand lexus you seem to slip to the mid 30s...............

wonder if they know that?

interesting how it compares to the data has about its marketing demographics....

so if you buy a new lexus you`re older mdeian band than a bm/merc etc driver

if you buy a 2nd hand lexus you seem to slip to the mid 30s...............

wonder if they know that?

Thats weird I just did that swapped my Merc E320 for a new IS300; I'm 58 so fit nicely. :driving: :winky:

• 4 months later...
At 55 I can look at good looking young ladies without their boyfriends wanting to beat me up, I can drive an old man's car with pride, I get good tables in restaurants and even get served quickly in pubs. Growing older is a direct consequence of having been gifted with life, but inside we get no older than 25.So!!! bugger getting old, just live!

And so say I mate (57 and in my second childhood)

At 55 I can look at good looking young ladies without their boyfriends wanting to beat me up, I can drive an old man's car with pride, I get good tables in restaurants and even get served quickly in pubs. Growing older is a direct consequence of having been gifted with life, but inside we get no older than 25.So!!! bugger getting old, just live!

And so say I mate (57 and in my second childhood)

Im 19 but got mine when i was 18. If emzy still comes on here would like to know the difference in male and female insurance prices for us youngsters.

One thing i know is it aint cheap to buy/insure/run/mod at this age. how im doing all i aint got a clue. bring on my next and first well paid job :duh:

37  :crybaby:  Oh G*d I'm in the group with 40 in it  :crybaby:  :crybaby:

Nowt wrong with being over 40!

At least the insurance is reasonable! :D

I agree @ 41 i feel i can own experience and volunteer solid advice. at this age i have experienced the good/ bad and sad areas of life, now i can look up to my elders and understand, then ( edit ) and pass knowledge back down to the 'young ones'.......... think that was a song?

37   :crybaby:  Oh G*d I'm in the group with 40 in it  :crybaby:  :crybaby:

Nowt wrong with being over 40!

At least the insurance is reasonable! :D

I agree @ 41 i feel i can own experience and volunteer solid advice. at this age i have experienced the good/ bad and sad areas of life, now i can look up to my elders and understand, then ( edit ) and pass knowledge back down to the 'young ones'.......... think that was a song?

Come 2 years in Feb and I'll agree completely :D