• 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61-70
    • 71-80
    • 81-90

At 55 I can look at good looking young ladies without their boyfriends wanting to beat me up, I can drive an old man's car with pride, I get good tables in restaurants and even get served quickly in pubs. Growing older is a direct consequence of having been gifted with life, but inside we get no older than 25.So!!! bugger getting old, just live!

And so say I mate (57 and in my second childhood)

Im 19 but got mine when i was 18. If emzy still comes on here would like to know the difference in male and female insurance prices for us youngsters.

One thing i know is it aint cheap to buy/insure/run/mod at this age. how im doing all i aint got a clue. bring on my next and first well paid job :duh:

how much do u pay for insurance elliot?

At 55 I can look at good looking young ladies without their boyfriends wanting to beat me up, I can drive an old man's car with pride, I get good tables in restaurants and even get served quickly in pubs. Growing older is a direct consequence of having been gifted with life, but inside we get no older than 25.So!!! bugger getting old, just live!

Im 19 but got mine when i was 18. If emzy still comes on here would like to know the difference in male and female insurance prices for us youngsters.

One thing i know is it aint cheap to buy/insure/run/mod at this age. how im doing all i aint got a clue. bring on my next and first well paid job :duh:

Erm last year being 18 with 2 years NCB was £2000, done a few mods (they where on the car when i bought it :shifty: ) bit mad but well worth it. Ill let you know how this years is its due in feb AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :duh:

Erm last year being 18 with 2 years NCB was £2000, done a few mods (they where on the car when i bought it :shifty: ) bit mad but well worth it. Ill let you know how this years is its due in feb AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :duh:

is that £2k as you as the policy holder??? or as a named driver??? and is it fully comp???

i've just turned 21 and was quoted around £5K in my own name (bit steep :tomato: ) so i'm on the policy as a named driver :whistling: (still pay over a grand!!!)

what insurance company are you with???

i'm with direct line and they wont allow any mods till i'm 25....so i'm kinda baffled regarding your premium and the fact you are allowed modifications :duh:

cheers,

rob

Ha ha  :D

The benefits of being an old git.......they'll let me have up to 500rwhp for £1,250  :lol:

:angry: they'll let me have 153bhp at the fly for about that!!!!!

well, youth does have its benefits in other ways though!!!!! :whistling: :P

Trv Adrain flux

I'm 25

2years ncb

Imported car

all major mods listed on insurance

this only cost me £100 more then a standard altezza

I pay £900 limited millage

or £1000 unlimited

but theres loads of thing that can effect the price of the insurance

The benefits of being an old git.......they'll let me have up to 500rwhp for £1,250  :lol:

You questioning my libido? :lol::lol::lol:

You questioning my libido? :lol::lol::lol:

haha...why should i??? :lol::lol::lol:

No 2K under my own name on my own policy, im with nationwide, ive got 2 years NCB from a scooter and a motor bike and they used them which was really good.

They dont exactly know about the mods :ph34r: gonna claim them this year, i'll have 3 years NBC and be 19 so hopefully the price would have dropped.

No 2K under my own name on my own policy, im with nationwide, ive got 2 years NCB from a scooter and a motor bike and they used them which was really good.

They dont exactly know about the mods  :ph34r: gonna claim them this year, i'll have 3 years NBC and be 19 so hopefully the price would have dropped.

what mods you got mate????

u sure your insurance compamny will allow the mods to be added (even though they already are :whistling: )???

They dont exactly know about the mods  :ph34r: gonna claim them this year, i'll have 3 years NBC and be 19 so hopefully the price would have dropped.

what mods you got mate????

u sure your insurance compamny will allow the mods to be added (even though they already are :whistling: )???

Dunno ill go about it carefully, as not to rasie suspicion, but hopefully they will.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I think i am officially the youngest member? :blink: :D , Im 17 and the IS is my 2nd car... Had a MKIII Toyota Supra at Age 16(couldnt drive it on the street, So was used elsewhere :shifty: ) I sold that after putting alot of work into it, Made a nice profit and brought my IS. I wasnt too sure about what i was going to buy next but after seeing 'Mr Singhs' IS/Altezza around Milton Keynes i knew thats what i wanted ;) . And a month or two later here i am with it :D Loving every moment. B)

Also... Im on my own insurance with Admiral(all mods declared).. Expensive, But you have to pay the price to live the lifestyle. :lol:

• 4 months later...