Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bonnet Probs

charlieb

does any one have any problems with the standard bonnet not closing properly?

My bonnet looks closed but when you push on it it still moves slightly i tried a couple of times to make sure it was closed propery, but it still moves :angry::angry:

also slightly off topic has anyone sucessfully managed a burnout with standard is200 sport? :driving::driving:

My boot diddnt close properly when I first got it, it turned out it was missaligned.

Why would you want to do a burn out???

Tires arnt that cheap & its quite an extra load on the transmission for no apparent reason???

Stuart

might take the car to garage then to get that checked as car is 3years old

anyone else had a similar problem?

i know they aint cheap just a thought! don't think i will try it, to busy racing :driving: (on track) :winky:

also slightly off topic has anyone sucessfully managed a burnout with standard is200 sport? :driving:  :driving:

I have....purely to p1ss off a crowd of car hating bikers! :ph34r::ph34r:

GOOD LAD!!! :lol::driving:

I did a mint doughnut in a wet car park - can't afford the prices of burnouts thesedays!

also slightly off topic has anyone sucessfully managed a burnout with standard is200 sport? :driving:  :driving:

Your signature just goes to show ........ only 17 :whistling::whistling:

yes mate i am only 17 years young but i am tellin the truth about me havin an is200 if thats what you mean!! and if you don't belive me i will show you when there is a meet somewere! and don't i can some of you old dogs some new tricks :lol::lol:

no harm intended :)

Charlie,

What I mean to say is ....... it's obvious that your only 17 as your asking people about doing donuts in a LEXUS !!

Not that sort of car your average 17 year old would want to do donuts in, and not the average car anyone would want to do donuts in ......

:tomato:

does any one have any problems with the standard bonnet not closing properly?

My bonnet looks closed but when you push on it it still moves slightly i tried a couple of times to make sure it was closed propery, but it still moves :angry:  :angry:

perfectly normal - it has been like this on mine and all the hire/loan cars i have had.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links