Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help!

skeet94

Hey people,

I'm trying to install a GReddy Full Auto Turbo Timer, the new one with the blue colour display...I'd like to know which wires are which at the ignition wiring loom...I need to know which is the 12V cable, and there seems to be THREE "on" cables :( Which one's do I use? Anyone know which colour cables represent which function? Thanks,

Mitul.

Hey people,

I'm trying to install a GReddy Full Auto Turbo Timer, the new one with the blue colour display...I'd like to know which wires are which at the ignition wiring loom...I need to know which is the 12V cable, and there seems to be THREE "on" cables :( Which one's do I use? Anyone know which colour cables represent which function? Thanks,

Mitul.

When I installed my Apex'i turbotimer, I also bought the HKS harness kit that will plug into your stock ignition and also your turbotimer. It really eliminates cutting and splicing into your harness and you really don't want to do that, especially since it's got a lot to do with ignition, you know. A mere 10 minutes install. :)

JTanoyo1: I've already snipped the harness wire trying to install the damn thing by splicing :( Any idea which wires what? Please? lol...is it the same as the Supra? I'm guess it would be? Or maybe you could have a wiring diagram of your HKS harness which says which wires are connected where etc? lol

JTanoyo1: I've already snipped the harness wire trying to install the damn thing by splicing :( Any idea which wires what? Please? lol...is it the same as the Supra? I'm guess it would be? Or maybe you could have a wiring diagram of your HKS harness which says which wires are connected where etc? lol

Hmmmm...it will be the same as supra. I believe you can get the wiring diagram straight from the apexi's website. It's the same for all cars and all turbo timers. Good luck.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links