Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Genuine Toyota Front Bumper **help**

Tezza786

:question:

Hi LOC members - I need your help...

I can't seem to find out how to locate a genuine Toyota part of the bumper which is shown below

front_3.jpg

I had a slight mishap in my Altezza and damaged the from bumper. The bumper has since been repaired but I'm still trying to find a new one...

My Altezza has a full Toyota bodykit () and I obviously want to keep it that way - I'm not willing to settle for fibreglass aftermarket replica's.

Does anyone know where/who/how I can get hold of a bumper??

I'm willing to import it from Japan I just can't find anyone who knows where to get one of these from!!??

FYI - the grille on mine is separate from the bumper, it has Toyota prints on the inside of the bumper but no part number only a moulding number and it's made out of proper plastic and has proper fog light mounts etc.

Please help.... I'm running out of options...

Thanks for reading and I look forward to any advice you may have.

Cheers

Darren

Thanks for the info Supracharged-IS340....

don't suppose you have a number??

It's just that I can't seem to find a UK dealership that's willing to source and import the bumper I need - apparently it's a Jap version which they don't do in the UK.....

I did speak to a contact in Toyota who assists with parts enquiries and he said my only chance was to find a 'friendly dealer' - ie, one that deals with Jap parts.

I did speak to a contact in Toyota who assists with parts enquiries and he said my only chance was to find a 'friendly dealer' - ie, one that deals with Jap parts.

means one that can be arsed to do a little bit more than normal to order it!

hang on, aint toyota parts in UK from japan anyway??i think so. so that means they have contacts in japan. & they can order most parts if its officially made by toyota. sounds like them not being helpful