Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Auctionworld.tv

johnboy

Has anyone ordered anything from the shopping channel auctionworld and actually recieved it ?

Two friends of mine ordered a vivitar mp3/video/movie machine from them,

they took the money from their accounts straight away, this was 3rd october and they still havent recieved them yet.

They have been to the place where they are based and were told that they were awaiting the delivery from the usa and that they would recieve them today 16th november

Guess what ! no show,. been told another 2 weeks.

just wondered if anyone has had problems too

3 Counties Radio have a consumers program on in the mornings - W/Day's, where they act on your behalf to obtain the item and resolve the problems your having, goto their URL - www.bbc.co.uk/3counties.

Listen to this everyday, on at least 3 times a week there is a problem with AuctionWorld TV being investigated, but 3 Counties have managed to resolve most of these case though. Give them a bell, but let me know when they are going to so that I can listen <_<

:o  its getting to the point where its best to go buy things with cash. In other words you walk in with cash and walk out with your goods. Too many "companies" are taking peeps cash and cant deliver

i prefer to use a credit card, that way everythings insured should it all go tits up.

do they still want the goods? or do they just want their money back john?

my credit card company sorted me out when i ordered an item that was never delivered.

1 of them is going over to there location this afternoon to get a refund from them. The other 1 says he still wants the item at the moment but he is starting to give up hope of ever receiving it. he did pay by credit card though so he should be able to get his money back ok.

hot off the press! -

http://www.ofcom.org.uk/bulletins/adv_comp/?a=87101

ofcom are fining them £450,000 & are giving them a very limited time to get there act together. also, in between selling their rubbish goods, they have to broadcast an info msg 3 times a day advising that OFCOM have found them in breach of rules etc, they are operating under very strict guidelines now - I doubt they'll be able to cope & if anyone is due a refund, make sure you get it quickly!!! (prev sites give further info on best way to do this).