Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sorry Guys

Wosket

just wanted to apologise for not being places when i should have been and not returning calls, or calling peeps when i should have done.

got news last weekend that my missus' nan had got cancer in her lung and liver and she's too weak to be treated for it, we thought we'd got past it when she sucessfully had a tumor removed from her eye a month or two ago. then got news that my cousin had died from a massive brain hemorage, totally unexpected and she leaves behind 3 teenage boys and was just 40. we then got news that a guy we were at uni with was in hospital with meningitis and it was touch and go, hopefully he's on the mend now but still very weak. then on friday got a call to say that my brother had what we thought was a spinal cord injury and he was in bad way. thankfully this turned out to be nothing more than a very severe muscular injury coupled with a very bad virus. was quite worrying though as he could barely move his legs and he'd lost some feeling.

so all in all this weeks been pretty stressful, just one thing after another. i had a mammoth lie in today, got up about an hour ago and im feeling a bit better and less knackerred and stressed out.

also managed to snap my antenna housing and kerb a wheel thru skidding to avoid some crazy pedestrian and his dog which was off the lead!

i will get in touch with everyone i was supposed to asap. and we're karting tomorrow peeps, hope the snow doesnt mess that up.

thanks fellas, 2005 should be good, new house, new office, new life and a new car?

house, office and car ? - hmmm ... have you won the lottery or something , and your not telling us ? - come on - caugh up !!

thanks fellas, 2005 should be good, new house, new office, new life and a new car?

house, office and car ? - hmmm ... have you won the lottery or something , and your not telling us ? - come on - caugh up !!

just selling up in manchester to move back to the midlands. house prices have been very kind to us so we'll free up a fair bit of wonga :)

and of course, these karting events are very lucrative :lol:

leaving for kent tomorrow for the funeral and then back to a ridiculous amount of work as i havent done much the last week or so, and why am i still up at this time?!!!!

if you see me soon aido i am gonna be in trouble, and when i move nearer you *** help me, come to think of it *** help you cos theres only stella allowed in my house!!!!