Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bmw

uncle_rob

Why you guys all luagh at BMW?

In my opinion they are a well built and well engineered car. For the package you get, they are expensive, but there are real bargains to have!!

I own a 330ci AC Schnitzer. Its a one off car, unique in colour coding, no other like it, bought it second hand last year, X registered, with 8000 miles on it. A bargain at £24000 (considering this is a 45-50 grand car). In my opinion, i would choose this over the IS300!

Sorry, but Bimmer haters do my head in. They make beautiful cars and uniques have presence on the road.

i dont think the cars get slated as much as the owners.

They think they own the piggin road. Not pointed at you in any way.. just a majority of older models are owned by some who think they are cool and well off... even more when the fog lights are on... whats that all about eh?

I have known people to come away from BMW for that very reason.

yeah, i think they make great cars - its just a shame about the drivers..

That i could probably agree with. Im 21 years old, i am damn lucky, and scared to death of anything happen, cause it could just so easily be taken away from me. I drive sensibly, legally on most accounts, and i tend to pose as little as possible.

I have had a license for over three years, i have never had a bump, never had a speeding ticket, and never had a runi-in with the police.

But i see assholes driving around in Bimmers with fog lights on etc, thinkin they all that, and it does disgust me. Bimmer drivers are not the best, they have a bad reputation, but some are good. and the cars are great.

of all the bm's, the M3 does it for me,, thats the only one i would have,, although the ONLY thing going against it is that damn horrible rasping sound when its booted...

your not wrong there i had an 03 one behind me driving like a prick i pulled over at the first available gap, he obviously booted it and it sounded bloody horrible sounded like a bag of bolts

i just found them a little boring on the inside. you know nothing to get excited about, that and there's too many of them on the road. they should limit them to make them worth the price you have to pony up for them. oh and the power you get for the price is a little on the lacking side, but you could say that for the is200, at least it has 156bhp which more than the 318 and most 320's which cost considerably more and come with less.

I like the other 3 brands and I'd happily have a 330 BMW or above, their new model's have grown on me too, and I'd also be happy with an MB or Audi, there are just a lot more of them about and the Lexus was more individual when I bought it - it's definitely more individual now!

Me to ,they are a wicked car but then i think audi ,bm and vw all make good cars ,i think anyone who thinks they dont should drive an RS4 or a 3 series M3 evo ,you would soon change your mind they are well built and have the performance to match .

Why you guys all luagh at BMW?

In my opinion they are a well built and well engineered car.  For the package you get, they are expensive, but there are real bargains to have!!

I own a 330ci AC Schnitzer.  Its a one off car, unique in colour coding, no other like it, bought it second hand last year, X registered, with 8000 miles on it.  A bargain at £24000 (considering this is a 45-50 grand car).  In my opinion, i would choose this over the IS300!

Sorry, but Bimmer haters do my head in.  They make beautiful cars and uniques have presence on the road.

i love em mate,i would rather have yours than mine anyday so just ignore would be best ,look after it pal ,bet its real nice. :winky:

• 2 weeks later...