Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sc430

Guest inicol63

Guest inicol63

Hi I will soon be in the market to purchase Sc430, can any one give me tips to what is different between the UK version and the Japanese other than price.

Does anyone have an sc430 for sale or the name of a good importers that I can contact

I would like this vehicle finished in black paint and Wisconsin interior if possible.

The sat nav probably won't work in the UK even if you give it a UK disc.

I bought a Jap SC430 few months ago. I did test drive a UK one at my local dealers. Black with Saddle hide and 4,000 miles on the clock also came with 20" alloys and Sat Nav and Television converted to UK. If you go for a JDM make sure they have changed the sat nav as Ive heard people quoted a couple of grand to change it over. The monitors in the JDM is NTSC so you have to convert the signal.

Jap ones tend to be cheaper and lower milleage.

I got mini disk instead of tape, which is good as I dont have any tapes. Front and rear parking sensors, think UK ones only have rear sensors.

As they had put a standard UK TV tuner in it was quite easy for me to add a 6 disk DVD/MP3 changer and also a line in for my Ipod.. but I can get over a 1000 MP3's on a DVD anyway.

I dont get the service menu on my car. As far as I can remember you can pull up on the screen things like oil change, tyre pressure things like that.

The main reason I bought this one was the low milleage and it had 20" wheels.

Just to add...

If your thinking " I dont need Sat Nav as I dont use it"

Then you should still get one thats been converted because it will kill the resale value of the car and from what ive seen dealers dont charge much more for one thats been converted.

Guest inicol63
The sat nav probably won't work in the UK even if you give it a UK disc.

I bought a Jap SC430 few months ago. I did test drive a UK one at my local dealers. Black with Saddle hide and 4,000 miles on the clock also came with 20" alloys and Sat Nav and Television converted to UK. If you go for a JDM make sure they have changed the sat nav as Ive heard people quoted a couple of grand to change it over. The monitors in the JDM is NTSC so you have to convert the signal.

Jap ones tend to be cheaper and lower milleage.

I got mini disk instead of tape, which is good as I dont have any tapes. Front and rear parking sensors, think UK ones only have rear sensors.

As they had put a standard UK TV tuner in it was quite easy for me to add a 6 disk DVD/MP3 changer and also a line in for my Ipod.. but I can get over a 1000 MP3's on a DVD anyway.

I dont get the service menu on my car. As far as I can remember you can pull up on the screen things like oil change, tyre pressure things like that.

The main reason I bought this one was the low milleage and it had 20" wheels.

Hi thanks for the information,

Can you tell me who brought the vehicle in for you,

What year and price was the vehicle with all the Sva and modes that needed converting?

Hi thanks for the information,

Can you tell me who brought the vehicle in for you,

What year and price was the vehicle with all the Sva and modes that needed converting?

I got mine from http://www.svaimports.com it was the bosses own motor which he brought over brand new. When I got it, it was about 18 months old. I paid £37k.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links