Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The "that Really Winds Me Up......" Thread

Fargo

Oh I've thought of a good'en.

Old codger drivers who drive at about 10mph and have no idea of the highway code. i.e pull straight out of junctions etc... And even if you swear and toot your horn at them they still stare straight forward as they're having a hard enough time of concentrating on the road.....

...and *breath*...

when you're driving through town and people just walk out in front of you, then if you say anyhing to them you get the finger

your banned mr white lol ,, cant discuss car related wind ups,, else we will all be here forever..

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- women who walk up to the turnstiles on the tube during rush hour and then start looking into their purses for their tickets. How can they forget that this is just how it works; everyday.

- women at the till who cant have their cash/cards ready to pay. they just stand there foolishly watching the checkout person and then take on a startled expression when the checkout person say its ..... . then they spend minutes trying to fish out exact change in 1/2p coing before realising that its not possible to carry 3 pounds in 1 and 2p coins.

For f*ck, be a bit proactive and anticipate what might happen next. its not that difficult. makes me shudder to think that the same people drive.

Any management speak- My manager loves the term, "its a no brainer", to describe something that should be done without any further discussion!

My company has three "Values"! They are, "Going Beyond, Opening Doors & Enjoying Life"!! How F******g annoying are they?!?!?!

F*** going beyond and opening doors! As for enjoying life, thats what I do when I go home!!

Also people who give a running commmentary of what they doing! I have one sitting opposite me right now!! AAARRGGGHHH! :megaangry: :shutit:

My company has three "Values"! They are, "Going Beyond, Opening Doors & Enjoying Life"!! How F******g annoying are they?!?!?!

But surely if you take it "outside the box" its a "win-win" situation :lol:

I've got a woman who sites across from me who tells me everytime she's going for a pee... Cheers for telling me "love"

Men not putting the toilet seat down!!

Asking someone what would you like for tea only to be told I don't know you chose something, don't I chose something every :tsktsk: time.

Oh and maybe the kettle is filled from the spout to stop the person burning themself if they remove the lid

Oh and maybe the kettle is filled from the spout to stop the person burning themself if they remove the lid

its a flip top lid,, doesnt need a genious to work out how to open it with out risk of steam burns :P . besides it was a cold kettle

Idiots in the overtaking lane, with 2 empty lanes on the left :angry:

Idiots that don't do what they say they are going to do, when they said they would do it :angry:

Builders :angry:

Plumbers :angry:

Trafic Wardens on bonus :angry:

Anyone in Local Govt :angry:

Anyone in Central Govt :angry:

Politicians :angry:

Anyone that does not have do something productive for a living, work hard at it and do it honestly :angry:

Time wasters :angry:

People that expect something for nothing :angry:

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh, that's better :D

How hard is it to put it down yourself....do you lift it up for men then after youv'e finished(the seat i mean) :P

Lexus service centres that say.....yep we checked that!!!!! (frigging liars)

And people that say....we'll touch base soon....im not into baseball :P

How hard is it to put it down yourself....do you lift it up for men then after youv'e finished(the seat i mean) :P

Lexus service centres that say.....yep we checked that!!!!! (frigging liars)

No but I clean it often enough after you miss :P (not you personally) :winky:

People who chat in supermarket aisles, and leave their trolleys blocking access.

People who let their 5 year olds push the trolley without supervision.

Those who 'have to leave' when it's their turn to buy a round.

Those who go out for a group meal and insist on writing down what everyone had and adding individual totals up at the end, rather than divide the total by the number of people.

Those who grumble about leaving a tip, even when the service has been excellent.

People who believe everything they read in the papers...

the ***** thats been waitin for ages to pull out only for me to let them pull out and not get any kind of thank you signal whcih in turn gives me road rage towards every one else for few minutes and not let anyone else out for the rest of my journey

chavs

ppl thinkin there better than me wen quite clearly there not lol

hmmmm i'll think of somethin else

oh actually the fat girls wearing short skirts in clubs

and the fit air stewardess in vegas that was all over me and then wen her friend asked if was goin back to her hotel the other one says i've gotta boyfreind back home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ppl thinkin there better than me wen quite clearly there not lol

hmmmm i'll think of somethin else

and the fit air stewardess in vegas that was all over me and then wen her friend asked if was goin back to her hotel the other one says i've gotta boyfreind back home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

People who can't spell and don't know basic grammer ... :rolleyes:

I'm better than you :P

people who rush to get on a plane

dont they realise that it wont take off untill i get on :D

people who rush to get off the plane

dont they realise that they are at the mercy of the baggage handlers ;)

people who jump queues

people who stand as close as they can to you in queues

people who stand at the bar, so no one else can order a drink

people who think they are the dogs knackers... when they are just like the rest of us and will end up in a box just like us too

BMW driver

BMW drivers behind with foggies on

People in supermarkets.. when your in a hurry and they are all walking around like mindless zombies

Spam.. damn i hate spam

door to door sales... yeah get stuffed pal.

you lot.. I hate you all :P :P (just joshing)

Anyone in Local Govt  :angry:

careful Mr C :whistling: some people make a respectable living looking after some of the idiots in local govt :winky:

How about the London council that appointed as head of the [post room someone who could not read & write :whistling:

or..............

Got loads more better shut up :P

Idiots in the overtaking lane, with 2 empty lanes on the left  :angry:

Idiots that don't do what they say they are going to do, when they said they would do it  :angry:

Builders  :angry:

Plumbers  :angry:

Trafic Wardens on bonus  :angry:

Anyone in Local Govt  :angry:

Anyone in Central Govt  :angry:

Politicians  :angry:

Anyone that does not have do something productive for a living, work hard at it and do it honestly  :angry:

Time wasters  :angry:

People that expect something for nothing  :angry:

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh, that's better  :D

thats a relief then :whistling:

people who rush to get on a plane

dont they realise that it wont take off untill i get on  :D

people who rush to get off the plane

dont they realise that they are at the mercy of the baggage handlers ;)

people who jump queues

people who stand as close as they can to you in queues

people who stand at the bar,  so no one else can order a drink

Yes all of them ,even more so as i have just come back from euro disney :shutit:

people who say swings and roundabouts when you complain about a job taking to long etc ,its about time i had a :tsktsk: ing roundabout

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links