Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The "that Really Winds Me Up......" Thread

Fargo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal/Man U being awarded a penalty at 5pm on a Saturday when every other game in the country has been over for at least 10 mins!!!!

Roger Chelsea fan (AND I supported them when they were crap!!)

:offtopic: That penalty was Kosher ;)

When I phone the wife on her mobile and the answer service comes on! She then phones me back and says "It was in the bottom of my bag.I couldnt find it before it stopped ringing!" Every :tsktsk: ing time!

What annoys me ? - just a few things ......

1) Excessive USE OF CAPS

2) When you ring somone's mobile, and they leave it @ home !

3) Lack of police powers

4) The Ex.

5) You signal to move over a lane, and the person just wont let you in.

6) Motorcyclists who filter traffic, and clip your wing mirror

7) People who rudely interrupt when you are having a conversation.

8) People who press the Pedestrian Crossing button and walk off .....

9) Liars

10) I'll think of some more ... and add them !!

Regards ......

When your driving along on the motorway, and the person in front of you in the outside lane (fast lane) poodles along at 65mph , and when you approach fom behind they don't move !!!

and what makes it worse ........ they finally use there rear view mirror, see you - swerve out to the middle lane, then stick the finger up at you when you drive past !!

Very Very annoying !!

When your driving along on the motorway, and the person in front of you in the outside lane (fast lane) poodles along at 65mph , and when you approach fom behind they don't move !!!

and what makes it worse ........ they finally use there rear view mirror, see you - swerve out to the middle lane, then stick the finger up at you when you drive past !!

Very Very annoying !!

Especially when you know they should have seen the blue flashing lights :whistling::whistling::whistling::lol::lol:

Especially when you know they should have seen the blue flashing lights  :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling:  :lol:  :lol:

ha ha ha ha ! now, that's a different topic all together ! - that's just dangerous with some of the reactions you get from drivers !! lol

people who rush to get on a plane

dont they realise that it wont take off untill i get on  :D

people who rush to get off the plane

dont they realise that they are at the mercy of the baggage handlers ;)

people who arrive at the gate 5 minutes after the plane was supposed to leave... hence causing 400 people to have to wait just because they couldnt get their ***** into gear and get to the gate on time..

People who take 3 'carry on' cases as hand baggage and take up 3 peoples worth of space in the overhead locker

people who shove their elbows over the side of your seat on a plane

people who recline their seat all the way back on a plane - then get up and go to the toilet!