Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rs200 Wanted

Chopsy

Hi Guys

This is my first time on this forum. I am looking to buy an Altezza 210BHP for around £8-9K. It has to be Auto and either Silver, Graphite or Black. Does anyone have any for sale or know of where I can get one please ?

Thanks

My Altezza does 24-27mpg.

Is that about the norm for an Altezza ? I suppose it varies upon how you drive it ?

They should do mid 30s for motorway driving i would imagine. I've managed 350miles from just motorway driving.

Not the best round town, but its all how you drive it really, heavy right foot will eat the fuel quick.

My Altezza does 24-27mpg.

Is that about the norm for an Altezza ? I suppose it varies upon how you drive it ?

They should do mid 30s for motorway driving i would imagine. I've managed 350miles from just motorway driving.

Not the best round town, but its all how you drive it really, heavy right foot will eat the fuel quick.

Thanks, I just have to find someone to sell me one now !!

there is altezza on ebay not been registered yet so i would get someone who knows what there looking at

here is the item number

lexus is200 ALTEZZA jap import  Item number: 4506090638

this chap feedback a bit low aswell but it is a option

Thanks

Looks like a nice car, a bit concerned that he is using a "friend's" E-bay account to sell it and he doesn't seem to know lot about the car.

You`ll not get anything like that once your "new toy" arrives to strap on Mr. Singh!! :lol:  :lol:

Don't mind too much it used to do 220 to a tank when i first got it if you remember, its running alot better since, will do 300 to a tank now!

So so long as its good for 220-250 a tank i'm not worried :driving:

You`ll not get anything like that once your "new toy" arrives to strap on Mr. Singh!! :lol:  :lol:

Don't mind too much it used to do 220 to a tank when i first got it if you remember, its running alot better since, will do 300 to a tank now!

What improvements did you make to get it to do 300 a tank ?

What improvements did you make to get it to do 300 a tank ?

adjusted mixture, and believe it or not, the tyres were on 28psi, moved them upto 33psi and that got me 2-3mpg more fuel consumption :lol:

also, my right foot has gotten less heavy since i slammmmmed it :ph34r:

im sure i've gotten near 400 miles on a full tank on motorway driving........

but then i do stick to the speed limit and I'm a bit weary of fuel prices - a cheap skate!

Yeah, you have to stick to the speed limits in Swindon ! It's the only place that I have been caught and let off. Chap probably felt sorry for me going round and round that silly roundabout !!

Anyway, 400 miles, 15.4 gallon tank ( I think ) that's still only touching 26mpg !

My Altezza may be up for sale shortly. It's an E-shift Auto RS200 in Graphite.

It has aftermarket Team Dynamic alloys and a Apex-i induction kit with cold airbox.

It is a 1998 model in pristine condition with 28,000 miles recorded. All documentation, including english manual is included. Timing belt changed approx 7000 miles ago.

I am selling to fund the purchase of a Lexus RX300 and a Honda NSX in the next couple of months.

My MR2 Turbo is also up for sale if anyone is interested!! :winky:

hello chopsy, if you are still looking for an altezza in hampshire i may be able to tell you of one that maybe for sale and fits your spec, cheers,gds

Hi gds, yes I am still looking. What is the spec ?

hello chopsy, thanks for your note, if you send me a private not with your email address i wil send you my telephone number so can give you the gen, the car is in the fareham area, cheers, gds

My Altezza may be up for sale shortly. It's an E-shift Auto RS200 in Graphite.

It has aftermarket Team Dynamic alloys and a Apex-i induction kit with cold airbox.

It is a 1998 model in pristine condition with 28,000 miles recorded. All documentation, including english manual is included. Timing belt changed approx 7000 miles ago.

I am selling to fund the purchase of a Lexus RX300 and a Honda NSX in the next couple of months.

My MR2 Turbo is also up for sale if anyone is interested!! :winky:

Got any pictures ? and how much do you want for it ?