Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dash Is Lighting Up Like Vegas

Hi,

I have had my Lexus IS200 SE for about 6 months now and there have been no problems. But the other day while driving to work, the Brake light, Oil Light and Rear Bulb lights all come on at the same time. On top of this the Rev counter and MPG dial also stopped working.

Apart from this the car still drives perfectly, but it is still a concern.

Does anyone have any ideas??

Thanx for any help

Hi,

I have had my Lexus IS200 SE for about 6 months now and there have been no problems. But the other day while driving to work, the Brake light, Oil Light and Rear Bulb lights all come on at the same time. On top of this the Rev counter and MPG dial also stopped working.

Apart from this the car still drives perfectly, but it is still a concern.

Does anyone have any ideas??

Thanx for any help

I had this happen to me...............5 weeks ago.........

Happen inn the morning.....in the evening when i went back to the car everythingh was fine :crybaby: never happend again..............

not much help to you..............reckon its a loose connection somewhere.......i'd say at the main fuse box myself ..............

as an aside it happened the day before the car was dio to have the uprated engine fitted a fact i'd forgotten to mention to she who must be obeyed :whistling: so was a nice excuse for it to dissapear for a week for the complicated electrical problem to be sorted out :winky:

This has been like it for 4 days now, with still no change.

Might just give the fuse box a kick and see what happens. Thats probably not the plan but it would make me feel better.

But it is good too know that this has happened before. So there must be an answer for this somewhere.

Cheers

Just to say that the car is now all sorted. And as my now best mate TonyGoose mentioned, it was water behind the dash.

Thanks for everyones help, it is once again a pleasure to drive.

Shux :blush:

The one i saw at the dealer had the dash all out and everything...

Looked a very sorry state - replacing a loom i think ...

The owner had recently had the windscreen replaced.

The firm that did it got the HHHUUUUUGGEEE bill for putting it right :blink:

Held that bit back earlier so as not to scare you :)

Anyway, good that's it's fixed B)