Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just Ordered Some Wheels

Colin P

• 2 weeks later...
sorry yea, they are on the digital camera and i cant find the lead to connect it to the pc, i'll look around and then upload them if/when I find ut

Ok thanks. Ive got a price of £1300 with Goodyear F1's, which I reckon seems a good price. Just want to see some pics of them on a Lexus to see if they suit it, which Im sure they will.

Cheers. :winky:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Look nice those mate. Definatly getting these maybe end of the month or early march ready for summer. Think i'll go for the matt black finish between the spokes though as it'll probably suit my colour better than the silver.

Out of interest, how much did you pay for these if you dont mind me asking and what tyres did you go for?

The best price I can get is £1250 with Goodyear F1's or £1200 with Toyo's.

Cheers mate.

it was something like that. I have the Toyo tyres.

I was expecting mine to be black but when they came they were silver, in the pictures they all looked black though and it didnt actually mention that you could get different colours.

here you go mate, sorry it took so long to get a 'decent' picture uploaded, i've got a few more that i'll post in my garage

my car after a quick wash

Looks really nice that mate. Especially the wheels! :winky: I do like the IS in white. I like the rarer colours on the IS, the white, grey and red.

What headlights you got? Are they customs?