Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Emanage

marcus

:D :D :D Hi guys i have just fitted my Emanage 3 hours to fit it not bad for some one who never fitted one before. good old Web, thats where i got all the setting for the Lexus as they did not come with it, and a BIG THANKYOU to Prolex (Dave) for leting me use the IS wiring Diagram book :winky:

I will put some pic,s up in the Gallery for you all to see, i think it was just 5 wires and the good thing is i dont need a PC to set it all up as i have the Profec E-01 i can just plug and play with the Profec E-01 :winky:

and to think i was going to pay some one £500+ just to fit the Emanage :sick:

Hey cool! B)

You got it.... and do you notice anything??

Better response, less fuel consumption or anything??

What are you able to configure on that stuff?

Tell, tell, tell..... :D

wont you still need the emanage 'mapped'

For now no! as i have the Profec E-01 to set it all up the way i want it, but to get the best out of it when i have the Turbo fitted i will have to get it set up on rolling road,

I only fitted it now so its one less job to do when the Turbo gets fitted.

I have all so fitted my Greddy Profec E-01 as well, now i can map the IS when i want to :winky: but as i dont have the Turbo fitted yet! there is not much to map :lol:

just been out in the IS for the last 2 hours playing with the E-01 there is lots it can do that i did not think it could do, man there so much to this E-01 i will put some pic,s up of it all working soon, :whistling:

Hi guys i have put some pic,s in the gallery for you all to see some of what the Profec E-01 can do, the pic,s are of the RPM , AIR/Throttle signal,

sorry guys there is just way to much to tell you what it can do! so if you want to know more about it you are better of going here www.mohdparts.com/emanage/ all you want to know about the Greddy Emanage & Profec E-01 you can get it here and for the price it has to be one of the best you can get.

I am very happy with it and i love the LCD that you get with the Profec E-01 its the DOGS :tsktsk: :D

Hey looks good. :D

Do you have somthing to read Lambda??

Would be interesting what happens when you raise or lower the AF ratio at

neutral (~800rpm).

When I set it richer or leaner the Lambda also gets more or less, but after a few seconds, the factory ECU readjusts it back to 15.5:1 or something.

People call it closed-loop mode.

At higher rpm or HiThr the ECU changes to open-loop mode and there you can set values.

But the S-AFC for example has a "DEC.AIR"-function.

It's for turbo charged cars, but I don't really know what it does.

In the manual you can always read, how to change this and that, but for what and why and how it works you can't see anywhere. :duh:

Do you have such function??

Hey looks good.  :D

Do you have somthing to read Lambda??

Would be interesting what happens when you raise or lower the AF ratio at

neutral (~800rpm).

When I set it richer or leaner the Lambda also gets more or less, but after a few seconds, the factory ECU readjusts it back to 15.5:1 or something.

People call it closed-loop mode.

At higher rpm or HiThr the ECU changes to open-loop mode and there you can set values.

But the S-AFC for example has a "DEC.AIR"-function.

It's for turbo charged cars, but I don't really know what it does.

In the manual you can always read, how to change this and that, but for what and why and how it works you can't see anywhere.  :duh:

Do you have such function??

RR mate im still playing with the Profec E-01, i will take a look and see whats what ok mate :winky: did you take a look at the Link i put on my last post :whistling:

my wife went out in the car before i fitted all this & then she went out when it was all fitted and the 1st thing she said to me when she come back was the car seems to drive & fills 10 times better now! :D :driving:

Yes I watched that site.... looks interesting.

But it doesn't answer when I have questions.... :lol:

Yes I know that, when other people drive the car with those mods.

You should have seen the Toyota/Lexus workmen at my workshop when he sat in.

He was looking around like in a UFO cockpit, everything was blingin, lighting and glimming.... he looked around and get on the gas a bit and smiled..... :D

He was like "Nice toys in there.... what did you do??" :blink:

I was like :D :whistling:

But check your E-01 a bit a tell me.

Oh man every time we have other problems with my turbo IS200.

I wish you better luck.

I don't know now if the AEM Lambda shows stupid things or if it really runs so lean.

Once we had the overboost problem and when I got full on the gas, at 0.7bar I got a fuel cut, when it got back to 0.5bar I got a Lambda of 12.5:1 then. :duh:

Now it shows far too lean at 0.5bar. :duh:

I get good Lambda at 0.3bar, but when I accelerate fully at 0.5bar it runs very lean.

That thing seems fu**ing with me...... :angry::yawn:

Also the boostcontroller doesn't seem to work.

I tried to get more boost, but it stays at 0.5bar.....

Wish you good luck with your project mate, but the it's as I thought before, the IS200 isn't the best platform for a performance car.

Of course we will solve all problems, but you waste time, much money and work through the bench.

But I'm happy to do it myself, because then I know what I did and where the problem could be.

We have a mate in the GER-Forum who put his IS200 to a workshop in Switzerland.

That ride is there for about 3 months and they also fight against an ECU-problem.

No wonder that the Monster takes sooo loooong to get ready.

It's also another kind of conversion. :whistling:

Yes I watched that site.... looks interesting.

But it doesn't answer when I have questions....  :lol:

Yes I know that, when other people drive the car with those mods.

You should have seen the Toyota/Lexus workmen at my workshop when he sat in.

He was looking around like in a UFO cockpit, everything was blingin, lighting and glimming.... he looked around and get on the gas a bit and smiled.....  :D

He was like "Nice toys in there.... what did you do??"  :blink:

I was like  :D  :whistling:

But check your E-01 a bit a tell me.

Oh man every time we have other problems with my turbo IS200.

I wish you better luck.

I don't know now if the AEM Lambda shows stupid things or if it really runs so lean.

Once we had the overboost problem and when I got full on the gas, at 0.7bar I got a fuel cut, when it got back to 0.5bar I got a Lambda of 12.5:1 then.  :duh:

Now it shows far too lean at 0.5bar.  :duh:

I get good Lambda at 0.3bar, but when I accelerate fully at 0.5bar it runs very lean.

That thing seems fu**ing with me......  :angry:  :yawn:

Also the boostcontroller doesn't seem to work.

I tried to get more boost, but it stays at 0.5bar.....

Wish you good luck with your project mate, but the it's as I thought before, the IS200 isn't the best platform for a performance car.

Of course we will solve all problems, but you waste time, much money and work through the bench.

But I'm happy to do it myself, because then I know what I did and where the problem could be.

We have a mate in the GER-Forum who put his IS200 to a workshop in Switzerland.

That ride is there for about 3 months and they also fight against an ECU-problem.

No wonder that the Monster takes sooo loooong to get ready.

It's also another kind of conversion.  :whistling:

:D Give me a Day or 2. RR and i will come back and do a big right up and let you know whats what! :winky:

which workshop has he taken it to and where exactly?

Don't know.... either "Nextek" or "GTN".... it's only a suggestion.

But it's a workshop in Switzerland. ;)

And it makes me wondering why the S-AFC is more expensive than the E-Manage.

The E-Manage should handle more functions, does it? Think yes.... :unsure:

Nice one mate, really looking forward to seeing your car again as it's going to be amazing when it's all done :)

Top job mate!

Thanks aido, just need me manifold now! and i can go plug and play :lol: :winky: theTurbo should be fitted by the end of next Feb, if all go's ok with me manifold ;) not long now

Good position marcus!

I also had the S-AFC there in the beginning but I hated it, to look there while adjusting so I put it in the middle (below, next to the shift stick), bc is under the front window.

You don't have to change something on the emanage ECU so it's good there.

PICTURE