Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Prolex-uk New Products Coming After X-mas

Dave-Ellen

products & approximate prices are below (prices given are a guide but include shipping & VAT to UK addresses)

tbc means I'm still negociating .......

TRD lowering springs -30mm for IS200/300/Altezza (£200)

TRD coilover kits for IS200/300/Altezza (£1000)

TTE coilover kits for IS200/300/Altezza (tbc)

TRD bushes for IS200/300 12 off suspension only (£250)

Prolex uk bushes for IS200/300 12 off suspension only (tbc)

Prolex uk front chassis brace (tbc)

Prolex uk rear chassis brace (tbc)

Full range of Defi guages (tbc)

Full range of HKS guages (tbc)

Prolex uk performance cat £250

Twin kazama exhaust system £550 Plus courier delivery

Prolex uk full body kit (tbc)

Prolex uk carbon fibre bonnets (tbc)

Prolex IS200/AS200 n/a induction kit £200 (inc scoop, air filter & all fittings)

thought i'd save the best til last !!

gallery_6657_27_1101661001.jpg

and...........

gallery_6657_27_1101662179.jpg

Give me time old maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.........

Only listed those where its going to happen.............still working on the S/C induction kit.

This will be radical I've got a top tuning firm on the case,,,,,,,,,,wil not be cheap but will be offered with dyno proof of bhp increase :winky:

Some nice kit there Dave, how do those chassis braces compare to the Japsai braces in terms of depth from the floor?

Just wondering as I scrape my main cat a lot nowadays and I haven't fitted the Japsai's yet!

Some nice kit there Dave, how do those chassis braces compare to the Japsai braces in terms of depth from the floor?

Just wondering as I scrape my main cat a lot nowadays and I haven't fitted the Japsai's yet!

aido !!

should be much better as they are made from aluminium and do not have the stepped design of the japsai braces............

What I suggest we do is measure distance from ground to rear wheel arck lip (centre).............i'll fit mine..........let u know how I get on with mine and go from there..........my speed bumps are evil.......so if i'm ok yopu should be.....(softies up north :P )

Think it's more to do with the extra 10 stone in my driving seat mate ;)

Thanks for that Dave, could be interested, already scratch one of the bumps in the office every day so don't want to make that one any worse if you know what I mean?

Look very nice though, will they be in the gold colour?

Think it's more to do with the extra 10 stone in my driving seat mate ;)

Thanks for that Dave, could be interested, already scratch one of the bumps in the office every day so don't want to make that one any worse if you know what I mean?

Look very nice though, will they be in the gold colour?

Thinking of red @ the moment...may do 2/3 colours depending on demand :whistling:

and whats wrong with the JAPSAI ones......................

at least its not the bottom of your car scrapping!!

It would be scraping if it was me and thee mate :lol:

The reports I hear say they are the dogs bollocks Mat, I've just never gotten around to having them fitted, might get them done the same time as my ball joints, you never know ;)

Have to say the Japsai braces are very good, and the one from Prolex look pretty good too, but for me i have no choice but to take my off when i got the times, as my town is now a speed bumps fortress, i cant get anyway without the braces hitting 2 or 3 speed bumps in one journey :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Have to say the Japsai braces are very good, and the one from Prolex look pretty good too, but for me i have no choice but to take my off when i got the times, as my town is now a speed bumps fortress, i cant get anyway without the braces hitting 2 or 3 speed bumps in one journey  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

These will be thinner sso less likely to scrape on speed bumps..........the 2 i need to get over at my place are like Mt Everest so if the new ones dont scarape their we should be ok :winky: