Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Any Sites To Download...

Mr-Lex

Daza, yes /i bought it for the alarm. G4 and G5 is practically the same...it's just another "upgrade" with blue LED's etc...and I got that as well :winky:

Matt, it'll be a laugh and at the end may use a common/professional warning deterrent - like "move away from the vehicle etc.."

thanks for all your sites and yes scarface I would love to have them :winky:

Edited by Mr-Lex

Daza, G4 and G5 is practically the same...it's just another "upgrade" with blue LED's etc...and I got that as well :winky:

so what would i need mate to get mine doing some talking i have the solaris g5

I have digital dual-zone proximity sensor and I was told to connect it up to my Clifford 600 brain (negative) and that will trigger the sound!

You need one these gadgets I got :P and simply connect to your solaris g5 trigger point, not sure if you got dual-zone-?, as this will be perfect to trigger the alarm/sound...

I haven't installed it yet...hopefully will try over the weekend (probably need to take it to my clifford dealer) and see the result :shifty:

Funnily enuff, can't see any leads that connects to PC/Laptop (and theres so many leads) apart from the microphone...will buzz them up and find out :unsure: Either way I can record from the microphone :whistling:

Bad news :crybaby: it won't work on my alarm. My sensors are digital and won't connect to the talking module as it is analogue.

I did ask before I bought it whether it will work on Clifford 600 and answer was yes...but my dealer said it won't. Now refund time :angry: