Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Big Up 2 Geoffers (mr Harrison)

Mr-Lex

I want to publicy embarass and just want to say a MASSIVE THANKS to my main man GEOFF (to some GEOFFERS) for fixing an electrical problem I recently had relating to my ICE (not the xbox - even though he helped me on that as well :whistling: :winky: ).smiley_284.gif He literally saved me £££'s if I decided to go elsewhere and/or even ultimately me buying another one as a replacement! He is a GENIUS and a very smiley_880.gif bloke :winky:

I think we should have CLUB MEMEBER OF THE MONTH and if I had to nominate him, I would nominate him as CLUB MEMBER OF THE YEAR. Truthfully he has always helped me with all sorts of things and he was one of the few to make electrical gadgets for the IS's....and some have them on their car and some took the idea and used to make it better :shifty: but once again Mr Harrison :whistling: (Geoff) a BIG THANKS and I owe you big time... :D B) :winky:

oh whilst were ebarrasing geoff, i'll add my thanks,, all those phone calls to talk me through some electronic and PC problems.....

oh geoff your great [flutter eye lids] we luvvv you....ROFLMAO... although i think sanj loves you more...

oh whilst were ebarrasing geoff, i'll add my thanks,, all those phone calls to talk me through some electronic and PC problems.....

oh geoff your great [flutter eye lids] we luvvv you....ROFLMAO... although i think sanj loves you more...

Nothing but Lurrrrrve :wub: :P :whistling: :winky:

Yeah cheers Geoff, this one had Sanj and I stumped (aswell as a few others) :)

But now you have fixed it, it means ive gotta go out in the cold and fit it to the car now :(

Well done that man