Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

when I bring the car to a stop I can feel a vibration through the steering,also I can hear what i can best explain is like a droneing noise.When I go into neutrol it disappears.I have been back to the dealer,they have changed the rear exhaust rubber mounts but the problem is still there.Has anyone else come across this :blush:

when I bring the car to a stop I can feel a vibration through the steering,also I can hear what i can best explain is like a droneing noise.When I go into neutrol it disappears.I have been back to the dealer,they have changed the rear exhaust rubber mounts but the problem is still there.Has anyone else come across this :blush:

Is the vibration once the car stops or whilst you are stopping? Would have thought the dealer would have checked for this but could be warped brake discs if it occurs whilst you're stopping, but would have thought it unlikley as it would probably happen most of the time.

br

D

Is the vibration once the car stops or whilst you are stopping? Would have thought the dealer would have checked for this but could be warped brake discs if it occurs whilst you're stopping, but would have thought it unlikley as it would probably happen most of the time.

br

The car is fine on the move,

D

• 10 months later...

br

The car is fine on the move,

D

Did you get this fixed? I have the same problem.