Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dosile Women!

Kazi

Just nipped to my local Halfords for a bit of window shopping and parked next to a F :tsktsk: Astra and some f :tsktsk: dosile women who didn't have a care in the world just proceeded to open her door. All sounds normal yeah.....?

She swung it open that hard it hit my car. Right across the acrch crease. Fortunately no paint was removed. No sorry or nothing from her or the stupid t**t who was driving. Me in rage swore a little and didn't think nothing of it untill I returned to my car and took a closer look. It had made a little dint on the drivers side.

Obviously by this time they had bugged off. Why the hell didn't I get their insurance details??? Im kicking myself now and it's really p :tsktsk: d me off.

After sympathy more than anything folks. :tomato:

Sorry to hear that.

That always happens to me, it's go so bad now that I look for a space where no other cars are parked even if it means walking a bit further and when you come back some :tsktsk: has still parked next to you.

Do you think they do it on purpose?

Bottom line here is that its time these stores take responsiblity and make the dam parking spaces bigger, because some people just swing their doors open with no care.

I feel for you pal, I'd be pi****ed too

I have funny story, my pal in the early morning went to smaller city, there was a big mall and a huuuge parking area. He was the only one there, so he parked in the center of parking space. While he was checking papers he had to take with him he heard some noise, he looked through the window and saw one crapy "made in russia" car going to the parking area. Ang guess what? That person parked next to my pal, so he even couldn't get out :) maybe people afraid of lonelyness:)

Bottom line here is that its time these stores take responsiblity and make the dam parking spaces bigger, because some people just swing their doors open with no care.

I feel for you pal, I'd be pi****ed too

Agreed it amazes me how they get away with it ,they build these new carparks then make the spaces for noddy and postman pat to park in ,as fargo said take up two spaces or take a child with you :lol: as them parent and child spaces are massive

Agreed it amazes me how they get away with it ,they build these new carparks then make the spaces for noddy and postman pat to park in ,as fargo said take up two spaces or take a child with you :lol:  as them parent and child spaces are massive

We have a multi story here in Ipswich and on the higher levels it ha spaces for 4x4 and mpv's that are much larger. This is where you see the people with the nice cars parking!

Sorry to hear that Kazdul...

I went to Gatwick Airport over the weekend to pick up my Dad, and boy, are those spaces tiny! Plus it's always packed, so you basically have to park wherever you find a space. No option but to 'park & pray'...

Because they didn't bought the thing you are crazy about and because a lot of women think that car is just a peace of metal. i wouldn't say thaat!

Life shows that there are 3 biggest crisis in men's life:

1. He has no job!

2. He has no woman!

3. The scratch on his car:)

Cheer up guys

Feel for you Kad, Aido has two of these :crying:

Anyways the 2 space trick isnt always a good idea. I did this at one end of tescos carpark in a notorious part of bristol at 6:30pm. The feds parked BEHIND me and watched me and my mate talking and exchanging CDs for 5mins and then moved off :angry: The car was park also had several other PIMPY cars scattered around the place..

But to this day, i do not no, if they scanned me because of the 2 spaces, or that they would have done it anyway coz it was ME in a shiny black lex with mild privacy glass. Any Lexus is the favoured car for the yardie gangs in Bristol..

Hi there

Sorry to hear about your dent - I got rear-ended a couple of days ago so I know how it feels when someone else's stupidity causes damage to your car!!

After my last car was dented so many times by idiots in car parks around London, I now:

1. Avoid parking anywhere near anyone else if at all possible!!

2. Avoid parking next to MPVs or 4x4s

3. Avoid parking next to cars with kiddie seats / toys in the back

4. Avoid parking next to cars that are already dented

5. Avoid parking next to trolley bays at the supermarket

Takes a bit longer to find a gap, and admittedly isn't always practical with packed car parks - plus my friends think I'm totally paranoid, but I like my car the way it is (before I got rear-ended.......).

All the best

Amanda

Hi there

Sorry to hear about your dent - I got rear-ended a couple of days ago so I know how it feels when someone else's stupidity causes damage to your car!!

After my last car was dented so many times by idiots in car parks around London, I now:

Takes a bit longer to find a gap, and admittedly isn't always practical with packed car parks - plus my friends think I'm totally paranoid, but I like my car the way it is (before I got rear-ended.......).

I'll bare that in mind....

All the best

Amanda

Hi there

All the best

Amanda

I'll bare that in mind....