Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cold Engine

apsaauga

hi guys, i want to as one thing. Do you feel so hard that engine is cold after standing in <0 degrees? i mean no high revs, city driving and it looks that i am driving lexus with 1.3L engine. It has no power at all! Is something wrong? because it is getting worse

Thanks for replys, but the diagnosis showed nothing, when driving and lookink to computer also nothing. They said it could be, but it never happened before for lexus. They said that filter is deeply in fuel tank and very hard to reach. However i'll try to use best fuel for a month, will see if this is it.

cheers

Not something I do normally, but once the engine is warm according to the temp gauge, take the rev to near the limit, this may clear any muck that may have go into the fuel line but also may be enough to give the filter a quick clean as well. On town work, I do this to mine and the muck that gets blasted out the back :blush: WOW, but after that, everything is OK again, the engine just gets coked up if the engine is not really working.

BR

Paul