Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I am a newbie to the GS. I am planning to buy a GS300 1994. Is there a difference in spec between 1994 and 1995? Whats the best MK 1 thats available and are there SE as well? Any information on the specs and other information would be much appreciated.

Cost New £36,390

Lexus GS (93-97) Saloon 300 Sport 4dr

Saloon 4dr

Questionable looks, mediocre ride, short on driver appeal. Beautifully built extensively equipped but rear cabin space limited. Lacks the prestige of its Mercedes and BMW rivals.

Tyres and suspension are vulnerable if wheels are badly kerbed. Brakes need regular overhaul. Engines last if maintained

Oct 93 Range Intr Oct 93 as 4dr saloon. Base with ABS, alloys, r/c/locking, immob, e/htd/mirrors, lthr/seats, aircon, e/s/roof and m/changer.

Oct 95 Range Intr Sport as 4dr saloon, with alloys, ABS, t/control, e/wins, e/htd/mirrors, c/control, aircon, RDS cd and alarm/immob

GS 3.0 Intr with 209bhp 6cyl inj 24v detuned Toyota Supra eng, 4sp auto only.

May 97 Range Intr as 4dr saloon. Legato with ABS, alloys, climate control, c/control, e/adj/seats, e/adj/PAS and RDS r/c. SE as Base with rear colour coded spoiler.

Oct 97 Discont.

Took this from what car web site,just noticed it states traction control ,is this right :question: