Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Want 1

tredaug

Can some one please please help. I am desperately looking to purchase an is200 preferable a sport. My budget at the moment is £6000 - £6500. I know at this price the milage will be very high. I really would like to get this car before christmas as i just had my first child an would like to visit family and friends for the christmas. I am in london but dnt mind the road trip out of london to get this car. So if any one knows some one selling or has seen one at this price please drop me a mail with the contact details of that person, garrage that is selling.

This would be the best christmas for me so would help allot if some one can help.

Thank

you very much

email: tredaug2@hotmail.com

look for a place called ELLIS DAVIS its a garage near me at lillyhall cumbria.i seen a blue lex in there the other day,not sure if it was a sport but it defo wasnt an S cause of the 17 inch alloys ,so it could be se or sport .looked real nice on a v plate at around 7 grand .good luck.freephone 08004582761

EMAILv- www.ellisdavis@dealer.citroen.co.uk

Just did a search on autotrader and this one aint to bad ,have they realy come down that much in value ,seems like a year ago my father in law was looking and there was nowt for less than 12k

LEXUS IS 2.0 SE , 4 Doors, Manual, Saloon, Petrol, 1999 V Reg , 101,000 miles, 4 Owners. ABS, Adjustable steering column/wheel, Alloy wheels, Climate control, Computer, Driver airbag, Electric mirrors, Electric windows, Electric sunroof, Foglights, Electrically adjustable seats, Head restraints, Folding rear seats, Heated seats, Leather seats, Immobiliser, Passenger airbag, Power assisted steering, Rear armrest, Remote locking, Radio/CD Multichanger, Rear headrests, Traction control, Body Coloured Bumpers, Tax, CD Multichanger, Metallic paintwork. contact Andy Maxwell on 07802368678 anytime 0r better still speak directly to the owner just ask for Tony.The car also comes with black tinted windows and private plate: V8 YOW. £6,995

Also off auto trader

1999 LEXUS IS 2.0 Sport 4dr Saloon

T, black suede&leather h/seats, 6 spd, CD changer, EM, EW, ESR, ABS, AC, 17" alloys, roof bars, LSH, Lexus warranty T&T to May 05. 87500 miles. £7000.

Funny how we think our cars are still worth what we payed for them aint it :blush::sick:

Also off auto trader

1999  LEXUS IS 2.0 Sport 4dr Saloon

T, black suede&leather h/seats, 6 spd, CD changer, EM, EW, ESR, ABS, AC, 17" Alloys, roof bars, LSH, Lexus warranty T&T to May 05. 87500 miles. £7000.

Funny how we think our cars are still worth what we payed for them aint it  :blush:  :sick:

did u get the contack details for this 1? I had a look but did not see this

Just did a search on autotrader and this one aint to bad ,have they realy come down that much in value ,seems like a year ago my father in law was looking and there was nowt for less than 12k

LEXUS IS 2.0 SE , 4 Doors, Manual, Saloon, Petrol, 1999 V Reg , 101,000 miles, 4 Owners. ABS, Adjustable steering column/wheel, Alloy wheels, Climate control, Computer, Driver airbag, Electric mirrors, Electric windows, Electric sunroof, Foglights, Electrically adjustable seats, Head restraints, Folding rear seats, Heated seats, Leather seats, Immobiliser, Passenger airbag, Power assisted steering, Rear armrest, Remote locking, Radio/CD Multichanger, Rear headrests, Traction control, Body Coloured Bumpers, Tax, CD Multichanger, Metallic paintwork. contact Andy Maxwell on 07802368678 anytime 0r better still speak directly to the owner just ask for Tony.The car also comes with black tinted windows and private plate: V8 YOW. £6,995

Thats not a huge amount of miles, but it has had 4 owners so you can put money on the fact that its probably been thrashed towards the end of each owners time with the car. Full service history is a must for that many owners.