Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Avrage Lexius Is200 Driver

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Precisely what i thought! if i needed to use a car frequently for work or just wanted to be economical then i get a er....more economical car like a civic or a small diesel car as my daily runabout.
Sorry, but gas in luxurous car? Personally i think it is just not right:)

what's wrong with having a luxurous car that cost's peanut's to run its just as fast and just as quiet and by no means less luxurous

(and the government get less money for each mile i cover, helps me sleep at night) mabey if thay weren't so mutch of a set of theving bast****s id just use petrol ,and look how many diry desiel luxurous (noisy,smelly,somkey,oil burners) cars there are (all be them german)

oh no nothign wrong with owning luxury/low running costs at all. just saying if u use a car like lexus alot or use it for work then is gonna cost a bit in petrol so therefore it shouldnt be use for that purpose in my opinion. yes some people probably think of getting LPG as solution but i wouldnt.

Yes Precisely what i thought! if i needed to use a car frequently for work or just wanted to be economical then i get a er....more economical car like a civic or a small diesel car as my daily runabout.
Sorry, but gas in luxurous car? Personally i think it is just not right:)

what's wrong with having a luxurous car that cost's peanut's to run its just as fast and just as quiet and by no means less luxurous

(and the government get less money for each mile i cover, helps me sleep at night) mabey if thay weren't so mutch of a set of theving bast****s id just use petrol ,and look how many diry desiel luxurous (noisy,smelly,somkey,oil burners) cars there are (all be them german)

iv been postin on the site for a few week an have seen some wild cars

enuff to have jelousy set in

im 21 and have had to save for an age because i didnt want to get finance 

and bought a '99 is200 s

ive managed to lower it get some 18"'s tint the windows and fit lpg

and im soon runnig out of the money agean

now i know your not 18 year olds so how old are u lot then and what do u do for a living?

im not on mega money and it will take me years got get my car something like 'special'

is200.jpg

Im 21 with a IS 200 SE on a 51 palte. Occupation wise, Im a sales manager for an Orange franchise. Quick question for yourself, How much did it cost to get the car LPG converted? Any difference in perfomrance etc......

Many thanks,

Kaz. :driving:

im 21, on a year out placement from University where im studying Architecture :hehe:

I will have to get a little diesel banger :yack: next year when i go back cause i can't run the Lex to/from uni as its a 60 mile round trip a day............and there is no way im going to sell her! :blush:

Im 20 years old in my last yr at uni, have saved for the car for ages as i fell in love with them at 16!!Finally got my IS200 SE a few weeks back and havnt stopped smiling since :D . Not sure if you other younger drivers get it, but people forever think im a drug dealer or conducting some dodgy business, i hate it. Whats wrong with having a little class in your life. Who cares about your age really most of the people that say that are probably just jelous becasue they wish they had a quality car like the lex.

A big thumbs up to everyone that has managed one at a young age!! :driving:

Good lad...car looks nice mate, take your time with it and it will come along nicely.

I'm 23 and from hampshire...i wanted an is200 or altezza since my neighbour bought his is200 in 2000, finally saved up enough and found my altezza earlier in the year and had it imported over from japan.

Been playin around with it ever since and by no means finished...

Any queries bout stuff give us a shout if you want or scott from www.altezzasportsandprestige.com he's helped me alot with loads of bits.

laterz

Parz

Guest mark_tsang

22 y/o, bought the Altezza RS200 off my dad when he got a new car. i dont really see the point of modifiying the car to extreme levels & spending lot of money on it. as if it doesnt cost me enough as it is. is good to own a lexus at young age but some people show off because there young & got a lexus or a BMW, things like that i dont like.

Im 20 years old in my last yr at uni, have saved for the car for ages as i fell in love with them at 16!!Finally got my IS200 SE a few weeks back and havnt stopped smiling since  :D . Not sure if you other younger drivers get it, but people forever think im a drug dealer or conducting some dodgy business, i hate it. Whats wrong with having a little class in your life. Who cares about your age really most of the people that say that are probably just jelous becasue they wish they had a quality car like the lex.

A big thumbs up to everyone that has managed one at a young age!! :driving:

haha yeah ppl think im a drug dealer or a pimp, now the pimp dnt bother me, i jus dnt like sharing my girls...........except with other girls.......... :winky:

and yes it is jealousy

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I am 25, Chef in a takeaway. I have plan how to mod the car before i bought it but due to the little girl born....... Now everything depends on PRICE...

MONEY......MONEY.......

But I have ordered Tein CS adj suspension, RSR 4-2-1 manifold, Cusco strut brace(F/R) and other bits should be deliver this month...

From reading this port it would appear that lexus drivers are younger which seems weird to me as all my mates said i would be like an old man driving a lexus! I thought the IS200 was more of a 30yrs+ car so if you are 20+ with one then great!! Although alot of people on here (including myseld) seem to be early 20's the concentration of these people on the road are rare in my eyes. Whenever i see another Lexus driver on the road he/she is always alot older than me. Maybe its because the younger generation know how to use computers which is why we end up on here? lol :driving:

Well I'm 34, but I do own my own house as well!!!!!!

Haha, very very good point! That starts a new post though now,

what is the average age of a lexus driver who also has a house and possibly family???

LOL. 31, own house, own business and 2 kids! (Oh, did I mention it's an IT business!). Still get called a pimp when I'm in it minus family though!

Also notice when driving around, most other lexus drivers seem 40/50+. Yet this forum seems to have many < 30's - making me feel old :hehe:

I'm about to turn 20, have a 200, work in ICT 2nd line support as well as running my own business on the side doing CCTV, ICT Consultacy and Data Networks.

I skint myself everymonth for this car, I don't look back! Its worth every penny!

I want a supercharger too, but suffer the insurance problem!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links