Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Avrage Lexius Is200 Driver

iv been postin on the site for a few week an have seen some wild cars

enuff to have jelousy set in

im 21 and have had to save for an age because i didnt want to get finance

and bought a '99 is200 s

ive managed to lower it get some 18"'s tint the windows and fit lpg

and im soon runnig out of the money agean

now i know your not 18 year olds so how old are u lot then and what do u do for a living?

im not on mega money and it will take me years got get my car something like 'special'

is200.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely Colour! :whistling::whistling::whistling:

I am 22 and like you I'd like to mod the car abit more - supercharger comes to mind!

But cannot get insured if I got the car supercharged! :(

Their is a massive thread somewhere where everyone introduced themselves. You can find out about everyone on there.

i got me IS200 when i was 21. just dont rush. if you do everything all at once you wont have anything to do later!

im now 23 and a project manager, in my second year i got the supercharger

altho sometimes i wish i hadnt!

I have been along to a few meets and have found that a large percentage of the Lexus 200 owners to be in IT. I am a retired Chartered Planner and age wise are in the 'old git' category. I have however found the Lexus crowd to be extremely friendly, after all we have something in common ' the car'.

I'm also one of the youngest IS owners on the site, at 23!!

I got my car when i was 22, it too is an IS200 S, and i have mod'd her a bit here and there, but haven't begun with the serious engine mods etc, as i don't want my insurance any higher than it already is!

As for background, i am a staff training officer for a private healthcare firm that provides secure services for adults with learning disabilities, so by no means an IT Techie!!!

If you haven't done already, set yourself up a garage, and upload the mods as and when you have done them!

Stu

Yes Precisely what i thought! if i needed to use a car frequently for work or just wanted to be economical then i get a er....more economical car like a civic or a small diesel car as my daily runabout.

Sorry, but gas in luxurous car? Personally i think it is just not right:)

old git 41  :D not in I.T work in brewery for now  :ph34r: but i like mods on my car  :ph34r: speed king ask wosket, as we like a bit of speed  :nuke:  :ph34r:  :driving: ho and my kids think im a big kid with all the mods on the car  :lol:  :lol:

Yeah but Gord - with your more "mature" age you have lots of knowledge that us young'uns don't have! :D - plus you don't have the pressure of a damn insurance company restricting what you do.

Your only as old as you feel.! :whistling:

old git 41  :D not in I.T work in brewery for now  :ph34r: but i like mods on my car  :ph34r: speed king ask wosket, as we like a bit of speed  :nuke:  :ph34r:  :driving: ho and my kids think im a big kid with all the mods on the car  :lol:  :lol:

Yeah but Gord - with your more "mature" age you have lots of knowledge that us young'uns don't have! :D - plus you don't have the pressure of a damn insurance company restricting what you do.

Im 18 then :lol: :winky:

Im 18 then :lol: :winky:

i must have been i the same class as you at school then :lol: coz that makes me 18 to :lol::lol::lol:

IT? It's what that Tara Palmer-Tomkinson bird does ain't it?

Blimey Mat if you're young you must have had a hard paper round fella :P

@ Bill, what wheels have you got on there mate?