Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

P/x To A Altezza

scimitar

Hi all,

Im looking to P/X my FTO GPX 62kmiles M reg Manual, against a W reg Altezza IS200 - auto (the AS model? Id guess as theres no tip buttons on the steering?). :question:

Its got 47kmiles on the clock, and from an importer, im paying 1.2k ontop. :unsure:

Is there anything I need to look out for? and does this sound good? :question:

Insurance killing me on the FTO and although ill miss the speed - time for me to grow up!

TIA

LZ

Hi Scimitar

I sold my 95 FTO GPX manual 2 weeks ago for £4500 (which I never thought I would get for it) so FTO + £1200 for a W reg AS200 sounds like a good deal, as long as the AS200 is straight.

I'm still looking for one my self

Cheers

Billsy

PS. The FTO is a grownups car! :winky:

Hi

No expert but firstly £4500 is very good I sold mine for £4800 6 months ago so I think that's a reasonable price (mine was tiptronic std with a slight scuff and mileage was about 49k but very good condition otherwise)

But going on about the part ex, the AS200 will not be as desirable in future as an RS200 let alone a uk spec IS200. I think you should be able to sell your car as it is manual (tried the owners club forum?) and go for the RS200 or a uk spec IS200 if its' the striaght six your after.

I personally wouldnt do that deal.

oliver

Hi all,

Im looking to P/X my FTO GPX 62kmiles M reg Manual, against a W reg Altezza IS200 - auto (the AS model? Id guess as theres no tip buttons on the steering?). :question:

Its got 47kmiles on the clock, and from an importer, im paying 1.2k ontop.  :unsure:

Is there anything I need to look out for? and does this sound good? :question:

Insurance killing me on the FTO and although ill miss the speed - time for me to grow up!

TIA

LZ

Have called it off - will be looking at the FTO SG forum and see what it looks like.

A friend has offered to get me any import at cost from japan so ill save for that!

p.s the Altezza seemed ok, check out WWW.PREMIERCARTRADER.CO.UK - altho mileage is 47000 not 30k and there is a crease on the driver rear door, no paint break tho.

HTH and thanks to all you ex-FTOers!! ;) :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links