Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Product To Keep Tyres Black?

GALLA_4

Hi All,

Is there something out there like a tyre paint  that can keep the tyres on my IS200 looking good instead of a horrible brownish colour?

Do ye guys know of anything good out there?

Regards

GALLA_4

Maguiars Endurance High Gloss Tyre Gel is good you rub it on with a cloth, I always find the spray ones leave mucky spray blobs on the alloys.

@ Aquanuke - how long does that Megs stuff work for you - seems to last a week or so then it's worn off again, saying that if you're only applying it for shows it's quality ;)

There was a fantastic post over at IS300.net I think it was ages ago where some bellend put tyre slick all over their tyres (including the tread) and then posted that they'd slammed the car into the tree and did people think it had anything to do with the tyre slick :lol:

@ Aquanuke - how long does that Megs stuff work for you - seems to last a week or so then it's worn off again, saying that if you're only applying it for shows it's quality ;)

There was a fantastic post over at IS300.net I think it was ages ago where some bellend put tyre slick all over their tyres (including the tread) and then posted that they'd slammed the car into the tree and did people think it had anything to do with the tyre slick :lol:

:D I put some on my sidesteps on me rangie and nearly fell off climbing out.

I usually just dress the tires once a fortnight, I think they look better after a couple of days when the shines died down a bit.

You'll never keep em black in winter

I'm doing a good job of keeping the ally's back, they need sorting out, will do it on Friday ;)

Is it the salt on the roads and that cause the tyres to go brown?