Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Blue Instrumentation Lights?

blueman

I'm new in the Lexus club. I woundred where can i buy this Blue instrumentation lights?

It's very cool mates. I saw this pictures whith a club member Fargo, please can you tell me where you have got this blue led's or bulbs?

Sorry for my english

Thanks/ blue man Sweden

hi blueman..

first things first,, do NOT get the kit from LED Auto Design on eBay,, it is a pile of shiiiete, read my review,, of course you are free to get them but you WILL be dissapointed

have a read here first

also read here for proof that LED Auto Designs kit does not work,,,straight from the horses mouth...

as for the kit im doing,, im putting pressure on our guys manufacturing the kit in china to sort there shizzle out...so be patient grasshopper.

Hello fargo,

Thank you for your kindly help fargo :)

I hope you have a solution soon. Let me know as soon as possible.

I understand exactly what you mean. The led's dosen't work the same as bulbs. I mean it's very difficult for a led's shine as a bulbs. Led's need a diffusion light as a bulbs. Led's need a good lighting and need a excellent spread otherwise it will not work. :ph34r:

Sorry for my english Fargo.

Hello fargo,

Thank you for your kindly help fargo :)

I hope you have a solution soon. Let me know as soon as possible.

I understand exactly what you mean. The led's dosen't work the same as bulbs. I mean it's very difficult for a led's shine as a bulbs. Led's need a diffusion light as a bulbs. Led's need a good lighting and need a excellent spread otherwise it will not work.  :ph34r:

Sorry for my english Fargo.

see you understand about this light dispertion thing.. pity LED Auto Design doesnt..

Hello Fargo,

Thanks again for this information you give me. As you see a foto pictures play a decisive role. The pepole can be swindled of this pictures and you try to stop mates to be swindled, which you done a excellent jobb Fargo BRAVO :ph34r: Actually I had a project about blue led's now about 2 years now, which I didn't successed 100%. As you know the problem is spread and as you see the RED area on the speedometer is a problem?!! Not only red area also some place like around gear lever or buttons have a ORANGE area too. Some mates have a ide about white. It's a problem too couse the white area give a cream white shine.

I'm try to say.

It's a lot of work. It's not easy! but nothing is impossible.

I hope you succeed becouse I'm first stand in your line :hehe:

here's to you

blueman

thats right blueman,, ifyou use RED leds then these work almost as good as the stock orange ones, as the colour is similar, you wil lalso see that all the dials etc have a plastic backing, this is what filters any light through it and what gives the cream colour to white leds,, and also what throws of the blue to either an aqua or a purple.

yes i try to give people the choice of what kits to buy,, and LED auto designs kit was initially advertised using someone elses picture, then when he used his own, he over exposed the pics to give a false impression, a few people on these forums did however get the kit to see for themselves and were disapointed to say the least.

Don't know if anybody has considered it but the new 2005 Mustang has dashboard lights that you can change to 125 different colours :) Not sure which model or if it's all models .............. might be worth somebody going bling on this.