Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Got My Supercharger!

Mr Singh

Woohooo got my Blitz supercharger kit, supplied by Altezza Scott.

Here's some pics...

HERE

gallery_4401_43_1102881064.jpg

Thanks to Scott for hand deliverying it...

Am totally gutted about not intercooler... if i had known i would have bought it... no i gotta wait 2wks :tsktsk: and fork out more cash... i thought car audio was a bad hobby... :duh:

Lets hope the intercooler isnt going to break the bank.... otherwise i might have to put the s/c thing on a back burner :crybaby:

Yup can't wait..

Manual is in Japanese... lol

Few things which should be fun... reloacting the alt 4" further down, and the wiring which without english manual looks somewhat like suicide lol.

Looks like will have to wait a while till intercooler is sorted before this beauty goes on.

Yup can't wait..

Manual is in Japanese... lol

Few things which should be fun... reloacting the alt 4" further down, and the wiring which without english manual looks somewhat like suicide lol.

Looks like will have to wait a while till intercooler is sorted before this beauty goes on.

take the japanese manual to your chippy, thay may be able to help you out, thats what a mate of mine did once and he got sorted, ho and dont forget the chips. :lol::lol:

Mr singh

I thought the Blitz kits came with everything? hard piped intercooler and piggyback ecu......... something amiss there?

go for a bespoke intercooler, get a pace one and get someone to do it :winky:

thats what one of my mates is going to do for his fmic for his scoob

So did i mate.. i contacted several firms who all assured me the compressor kit would come with intercooler.. don't want to name those names. As i say, gutted about that :(

i have load of cables, and few magic boxs' etc, but no fricking english manual... so how the **** am i supposed to know what thing is?

Bit of an anti-climax :lol:

:(

Yup can't wait..

...looks somewhat like suicide lol.

Nothing worse than a kamakazi supercharger!!!! pmsl

Didnt know Scott started delivering Kamakazi components for the Altezza..geez I better make sure I check the wiring on the coil packs he is trying to get me :lol::lol:

Anywayz have fun fitting it AM and even more fun driving the car when its on

Just did a quick search.

You're right, no intercooler. Comes separate.

How much did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking? pm if you want.

Yup. Intercooler is part no. 10108

PM'd yah..

Yup can't wait..

...looks somewhat like suicide lol.

Nothing worse than a kamakazi supercharger!!!! pmsl

Didnt know Scott started delivering Kamakazi components for the Altezza..geez I better make sure I check the wiring on the coil packs he is trying to get me :lol::lol:

Anywayz have fun fitting it AM and even more fun driving the car when its on

lol.

I won't be fitting it if i don't know what everything is will i! its like doing a jigsaw without a picture. You know it will form something... but the end result is kinda vague and misleading.

:blush:

Very sweet looking kit, is that an Eaton blower I spot in the top corner?

They don't look that big do they when they're in bits on the floor?!

Will be superb mate when she's done, you going for a big intercooler then or a smaller one like on the TTE SC for the IS200?

Guys, i'll take closer pics of the charger..

Aido, the std. Blitz item is good for 400bhp so i'm told.. Thats bigger than the TTE jobby, by around 35% i would have thought.

Am, i did tell you that it didn`t come with the intercooler mate :angry:

I am awaiting a price on the intercooler for you and trying to get something sorted regarding the manual too...

I did not attempt to pull the wool over your eyes by selling you the charger saying that it came with the intercooler...

As for the "other" companies that said it comes with it... well.. showns what they know doesn`t it!

I will be more than happy to take it back if your not happy Am... will save me ordering another for my car! :winky:

Scott,

not arguing with yah fella... but I'm pretty sure if you had told me, my initial response would have been - get me one.

Some miscommunication down the line somewhere... nevermind, we live and learn.

I bet you can't wait to drive it Mr Singh  ;)

I suggest that you get the proper intercooler or at least another decent Japanese brand for it.

Let me know if you can't fit the "jig saw", i'll be happy to sort it out for you.

Thanks Mark.

btw... have you fitted one of these before? would you like the honor of being the first to?

:D :P :lol: