Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wheel Deal

Tony-Bones

The company i work for have decided they will no longer be selling wheels so they now have 27 sets that have to go by the end dec, they range from 14" to 18"

the makes are BOSS and OZ, the mad thing is that the price is "make an offer"

what's left at the end of dec will go in the skip?

the areas are Hitchin, Herts/ Canary way, Norfolk / and Strood, Kent if your looking for wheels then phone 0870 850 4567 from there you will be re-directed,

If need be then name drop Tony Bones ( wheels-inmotion ) or Simon Holt director of business developments, and name your price, 18" wheel don't offer more than £40- £50 each, if you buy tyres as well then offer less, try £30- £40 per wheel. i'm not saying the offer will be accepted, but there is a good chance it will.

This is an hand on heart deal for LOC only.

Wow thats very generous of you to let us know about this deal.

No doubt someone will get a bargain!

Thanks

The company i work for have decided they will no longer be selling wheels so they now have 27 sets that have to go by the end dec, they range from 14" to 18"

the makes are BOSS and OZ, the mad thing is that the price is "make an offer"

what's left at the end of dec will go in the skip?

the areas are Hitchin, Herts/ Canary way, Norfolk / and Strood, Kent if your looking for wheels then phone 0870 850 4567 from there you will be re-directed,

If need be then name drop Tony Bones ( wheels-inmotion ) or Simon Holt director of business developments, and name your price, 18" wheel don't offer more than £40- £50 each, if you buy tyres as well then offer less, try £30- £40 per wheel. i'm not saying the offer will be accepted, but there is a good chance it will.

This is an hand on heart deal for LOC only.

All the stock has been transferred to Norfolk depot.

They have nothing to fit IS200.

I am really angry, i told STS that i was going to offer the wheels to LOC and that the IS will be the reader, now seemingly they don't fit! tomorrow i will find out for sure, and let you all know...

All the stock has been transferred to Norfolk depot.

They have nothing to fit IS200.

I am really angry, i told STS that i was going to offer the wheels to LOC and that the IS will be the reader, now seemingly they don't fit! tomorrow i will find out for sure, and let you all know...

sorry LOC Tony is correct the 18" wheels have the wrong stud setting....