Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Scratched

Johnny A

My IS was keyed last week; nearside rear wing, right in the middle of the panel. BAS***DS! :angry:

As the car's metallic, only a year old, otherwise in excellent condition, and I intend keeping it for a couple more years I decided to take it to a bodyshop rather than going for a SMART (Chips Away etc.) repair.

I can't complain at all about the job which is really excellent but it doesn't half pi** me off having to lay out the best part of £300 (not worth an insurance claim), because of what some cretin did, no doubt "just for a laugh". I hate these people more than I can put into words.

Johnny A

Sorry to hear it mate, there are a lot of bellends out there who don't give a toss about anyone else's property - they need more than a foot up their arse!

Did you take it to Lexus or an independant? Just wondered as that could affect your paint warranty...

Sorry to hear it mate, there are a lot of bellends out there who don't give a toss about anyone else's property - they need more than a foot up their arse!

Did you take it to Lexus or an independant? Just wondered as that could affect your paint warranty...

Thanks mate.

After asking around, I took it to the local bodyshop that is an accredited repairer for Lexus, Porsche and Mercedes so it should be OK on that score. They've been doing all the Aberdeen area work for the "great Merc defective paint scandal" that you've probably heard about so they've had plenty practice recently!

I feel for you mate... Some A :tsktsk: e wipe has caught my rear arch, similar thing where by its only a "Tiny dent with a little scratch" as the misses puts it, but I now have to pay out my hard earned to cover someone else's incompetance!

Moan over...

Stuart :offtopic:

thats bad, atleast is sorted now. i had some idiot in a van that scratched my last car as he let the handbrake go on his van so it rolled into my front bumper & he wanted me to pay for his damaged that he caused. is bad enough paying for damage on your own car never mind paying for someone elses especially if is not your fault. of course i didnt pay for his damage, told that stupid :tsktsk: where to go.

thats bad, atleast is sorted now. i had some idiot in a van that scratched my last car as he let the handbrake go on his van so it rolled into my front bumper & he wanted me to pay for his damaged that he caused. is bad enough paying for damage on your own car never mind paying for someone elses especially if is not your fault. of course i didnt pay for his damage, told that stupid :tsktsk:  where to go.

:angry:

Sorry to hear about your car mate.

W#$kers deserve to have their F@#king fingers chopped off.

Hope you catch them..