Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How Loud

Williboy

Hi all, I'm considering getting a few items this xmas namely a trust greddy induction kit and hks silent hi-power exhaust. I was wondering would loud the exhaust would be with the induction kit. Would it still be silent (ish)? Has anyone just got the induction kit with standard exhaust, how loud is that? I'm definitely wanting to get the exhaust but am worried the induction kit will make the silent not silent, if you know what i mean? :lol:

you'll get a nice roar from the induction kit, i personally dont think its that loud. i've got the trust greddy induction kit and a hks hiper and i have to say it doesnt make as much noise as i would like!

got the same...trust greddy filter which sounds nice and a hks hiper system, took a while to bed in but exhausts sounds alright now, got a bit of noise to it ? sounds good at higher revs...i agree the it don't sound as loud as i hoped, but did improve performance.

considering changing the filter for a SUS blitz unit, supplied a couple for customers of mine and they roar...!! :D

i have one induction kit left bud... and if you don`t like the exhaust ( when it arrives ;) you can replace it... although i know you will love it! :D

the Truct induction kit isn`t loud really... as Andy said, kits like the Blitz Sus Power are loud ( earspliting in fact).. but these are only for the altezza anyhow...