Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

60000 Mile Service

woodsy

hi all i need a little help. just having my lexus is 200 sport serviced at 60000 miles and decideded tog et the belts all changed with tensioners etc. and jsut wondering if anyone out there will know roughlyhow much i will pay for the belt change and service inc parts and labour

if any can help i would be gratefull!!!

thanks

Hi mate,

When I got my service done (the previous owner did it for me as a condition of sale) from Lexus Exeter it cost £595 I think including changing the timing belt. He showed me the receipt.

At the time I thought that the Lexus had to have the belt changed at 60K - didn't realise that it was actually 100k :)

Hope that helps.

just a quick update i just got my lexus thru its service at 60k they mot'd it changed all the belts adn tensioners, change front and rear pads, and done the rest of the lsited service plugs oil filters etc etc only come to 480...

so im well chuffed!!!!

• 2 months later...
just  a quick update i just got my lexus thru its service at 60k they mot'd it changed all the belts adn tensioners, change front and rear pads, and done the rest of the lsited service plugs oil filters etc etc only come to 480...

so im well chuffed!!!!

Woodsy,

you couldn't point to which dealer it was?

My 60k service is due and I was quoted by Lexus Heidlegh 650 excl. brake pads.

Many thanks

just  a quick update i just got my lexus thru its service at 60k they mot'd it changed all the belts adn tensioners, change front and rear pads, and done the rest of the lsited service plugs oil filters etc etc only come to 480...

so im well chuffed!!!!

:o

That's a bloomin bargin........ :blink:

Not as much as a bargain if you take out the 2 service pack for £420 (I think!) just before your 60k service is due  ;)

Is something I'm looking into at the moment.... Paperwork came in the post yesterday and it confirmed the £460 figure I was expecting. Makes total sense to make use of the scheme. Plus being able to pay in 10 interest free monthly payments has to be an added bonus.

Can I ask whether there were any other items that you had to pay for on your 60k service than what the plan covered ? I'm just trying to establish whether there are likely to be any other charges. My brakes and tyres are fine, so I'm thinking the £460 is all I should need to pay.

Dave