Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Worst Driven Cars! Whats Yours?

pacemaker

i know a car is just a piece of metal and should be impossible to hate but some types seem to attract the same owners making the whole model range something to be loathed

here are my top three, whats yours:

1. micra! slow, dithery, one speed(usually around 40 reguardless of motorway or outside a school) indicate...never! always ages at toll booths. and just about any other road crime available!

2. novas! driven by young chavys, thumping bass and always trying to pass you

3. saxo vtr/vts! driven by slightly older chavs with more money but less sense

Yea Saxo drivers with there silly little hats on and look as if they have thrown the

seats out and are sitting on the floor (whats that about) how do they see

where they are going?? or dont they care?? :unsure:

You dont see many anymore but

the old shape suzuki vitara soft top in white driven by 35yr old male hairdressers who think they look like george michael, enjoying some foster grant moments :geek: as they drive down down the high street pumping out Freedom by wham.

or even worse the same car with the wheels off a lancaster bomber and blacked out windows which are starting to bubble !!

Hyundai coupe. Owners seem to think they have superior driving skills cause they have such a cool fast car but they're wrong on both counts.

my mom drives a hyundai coupe!

and its quicker than the IS!

worst car i have driven is my GF`s 911 tagra,  wooden brakes, noisy, and a terrible cable clutch - drove it once, for about an hour , never again.

rob thread is on, types of drivers you hate, I was a bit mislead by the title too.

Yes, i also hate 1litres that doing 45mph no matter the road, the flash when behind you in a 30zone and then get ****** off once they are left for dust in 50zone.

another couple

i know the mx5 is a decent car as is prob a mgtf, but lets face it their really girlie cars so why do guys drive them?. leading me onto my next 'oh my *** not another one' jibe. whats cool about driving one of these in mid winter with the roof down when your obviously freezing your nuts off?

oh yeh... people carriers...argh

going back to chav drivers ive also noticed spotty baseball wearing chavs sitting on the floor of their cars peering ober the wheel just assumed it was thier age and lack of height can someone tell us what thats about?

Worst car ever was a Maestro as a courtesy car from a dodgy Irish car mechanic. It was like going back 30 years. You could hear the road noise coming through the floorpan.

As for drivers, it has to be BMW and Merc drivers and more recently the new mini drivers and their inferiority complex. Had one up my back-side for no apparent reason. Got onto the motorway slip road. Put my foot down and the mini kept up initially but soon ran out of steam. He didn't bother me again after that. Mind you he might have blown his engine! :D

its the laid back gangsta look innit :P  :sick:

:offtopic:

Its better then then sitting all tight up... mentioning no names

Mr LEX aka SANJ... when i get into his car I had to move the seats a mile back and vice versa

my mate is 6'.8" and had a mini ,he took out the back seat and bolted the front one in its place ,now thats what you call laid back .Have you also noticed the way they hang thier hand over the steering wheel. wtf is that all about

Have you also noticed the way they hang thier hand over the steering wheel. wtf is that all about

Geez Tony, i tought you were quite young and a sun reader :lol: Anyways Its called 'Pimping' or 'I wanna be a pimp with a low rider'

Be you need to hold onto to the wheel with both hands in your old age:p